4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$190
Agoda.comUS$190
PricelineUS$190
Hotels.comUS$189
2,148 results
All reviews bongeunsa temple underground mall conference center the club lounge business trip huge mall gangnam area city air terminal breakfast buffet duty manager direct access rooms are spacious excellent hotel five star hotel business district han river hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2022

Stayed at Intercontental Seoul Coex for 1 week in November for business. Location was convenient, the staff was super helpful and friendly, hotel room was great. Breakfast buffet is amazing, although pricy.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2022

InterContinental Seoul COEX is a very nice hotel at convenient location for business. Comfortable and clean room they serve. It is connected directly with Metro Station through underground path and shopping mall.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Hee Kyung Kim, Guest Services / Front Office at InterContinental Seoul COEX, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at InterContinental SEOUL COEX.
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 29 November 2022

We are repeat customers. We've been here several times over the years. Every visit has been very memorable.
This one, started nicer than usual. (There has to be a word for nicer than nice)...
CoEx ugraded our room several levels. We Thank You for that very nice room.
Their restaurant has leveled up in their selection and quality and taste. (post COVID?) . Some familiar faces have retired or transfered and there were several trainees going through their paces, and I look forward to them becoming full fledged members of the team. The familiar faces tasked to train the newbies, also still quite active, showing them the ropes. They recognized us and would chat a bit... Grace, very gracious, Lisa and Devy, both very pleasant as usual. Some I never could remember their names, but still there, with the same pleasant hospitality. The restaurant staff, also recognized us from previous trips. They must see thousands of people you know. Concierge recognized us as well. It's not like we stand around hanging by them all the time, so how do they remember? We don't go there that often... it's on vacation, never on business, so once a every one/two/three years...
What I observed, I wished some of the guests would be more polite and bit more reasonable to the staff. These guests I would later encounter, and would be unpleasant to other guests. It is interesting to see how the staff handle these guests in a very very adept manner. Adept Staff. It has to be stressful for them, so how do they keep their composure and show incredible paience and provide the "adept" services to the us, the hundreds/thousands that go by every day?
Can't be easy you know. The respect and patience shown by the staff to guests who have not earned that priviledge - can see readily been given anyway - brilliant. I know we don't have to earn their respect, but guests must understand that there are rules we, the guests must meet, and our behavior must be the same as what we expect from others.
I hope all who read review agree.

Room tip: Be nice to the staff, they might upgrade a room or two if available - if n/a it's n/a, don't push it.

Dear Guest,

Appreciate your time and valuable feedback.

I was so very much pleased to read your comment on services you have received from our associates. We get more energy whenever we receive an encouraging comment especially from the very special and valuable guest like you.
Making use of this opportunity, I would also like to thank you for the patronage from you.

I will definitely share your kind compliments with all related team leaders as well.
Look forward to seeing you next visit, and hopefully we can find a time for coffee or lunch.

Reviewed 29 November 2022 via mobile

Intercontinental Hotel Coex made my first visit pleasant and secured . Accommodating and respectful staff in all departments.
I want to mention Lucas Son, who in several occasions assisted me .
Clean and spacious common areas. Easy access to transportations.
I highly recommend this hotel in Gangnam area South Korea.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Appreciate your time and valuable feedback.

Reviewed 28 November 2022

Everything was perfect. You can reach the COEX directly from the hotel. Room spacious and perfectly clean with any kind of comfort. Service is excellent.
Very nich lounge club at the top floor. Will definately come back on my next business trip.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Regards,