“Feels like home! ❤”
Review of Guesthouse Korea

Guesthouse Korea
Ranked #330 of 609 Speciality Lodging in Seoul
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

I was stay in guesthouse Korea from February 26 until June 11, it was an amazing time.. The guesthouse maybe a bit old and the rooms are not big but warm treatment we received from the wonderfull staffl and the owner! Bed and bath rooms were clean, have coffee, internet, washing machine free of charge!! We responded with love to every question we had..I highly recommend <3

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Hi everybody I wanna offer this place everybody who want to discover heart of the city from the best starting point ...Insadong is amazing from this place everything is close and the nightlife wow...regarding to the house the night and atmosphere is the best where I ever was...I am always go back to play with friends there :) I can not say else just to recommend from deep of my heart!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Close to all tourist places most of them within walking distance, all rooms have a private bathroom and shower, clean place, Very comfortable also for a long stay.

It's a small place and at first we were a little disappointed. But at the end it was like a home to us.

The staff is very friendly, The owner is very nice and helped us a lot. The two men thet working there also very nice and help us to get by in Seoul. They helped us a lot with orders and comparing prices when we want to go some place. When we went to Jeju and Busan, Jino, one of them, help us to book the guesthouse there and Ordered flight tickets for us.

We planned to stay in Korea for two months but because we enjoyed so much staying there we postponed the flight and stay in Korea for 4 months.

Hope to be back to visit soon 

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This was the most affordable guesthouse i could find in Seoul. And the location was so convenient - near many historical sites, cultural areas, eating places and accessible to 5 subway lines.
But the room was too small and messy. The lounge and rooms were not sound-proof, so it can be annoying at times.
The heating facility did not work as well.
Would come back to this area to stay next time, and try avoid this particular hostel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2012

September 2012 was my second stay at Guesthouse Korea, I stayed there earlier, during the lunar New Year, and vowed I would never return. Why? ...little heat in private room, ( it was freezing ) no toilet paper, coffee ran out on the second day, no towels, - actually this was just as well since the room I stayed in had virtually NO water pressure for a shower - plus NO hot water. The location, however, is excellent so I gave the place another try. The September stay started out great - actually had hot water and was provided with a towel, albeit a tiny one. The guesthouse seemed more organized. Unfortunately, ultimately that was not the case and I will look elsewhere during my next Seoul stay. There is, however, a nice assortment of world travelers coming through this place so perhaps that's Guesthouse Korea's saving grace.

Room Tip: It's the Luck of The Draw with this place - if the the owner is in town - well, you might enjoy...