US$127
US$87
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Hotel Shin Shin(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$70
US$95
US$84
US$87
Hotel PJ Myeongdong(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$72
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$89
US$71
Priceline
The Grand Hotel Myeongdong(Seoul)
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

1,026 results
All reviewsmassage chairinsadong arearooftop gardenhot bathanguk stationpublic bathwalking distanceaccor hotelschangdeokgung palaceparis baguettejongno gahanok villagecoin laundrytourist attractionsshuttle servicesmall alleyvending machine
Reviewed 12 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisInsadongGM, 제너럴 매니저 at Ibis Ambassador Seoul Insadong, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I googled to go to the hotel from the international airport and got two options; bus to Insadong and Anguk station. I took a bus to Insadong but it turned out Anguk station is better option. Taking a bus to Anguk station is cheaper and faster, closer to the hotel than taking a bus to Insadong. When I asked hotel staffs the best way to go back to the airport, they told me Anguk station is the best as well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank C-wwtrip
ibisInsadongGM, 제너럴 매니저 at Ibis Ambassador Seoul Insadong, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear. C-wwtrip

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Ambassador Seoul Insadong.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Small rooms but adequate for two. Bathrooms are quite small as are the showers but workable. Staff is friendly. Hotel has water dispensers on each floor versus leaving bottled water in the rooms daily. Rooms also have micro fridges and safes. There are several convenience stores within easy walking distance of the hotel. If you need a pharmacy I could find none within walking distance which were 24 hour. Also a new Paris Baguette is about 100m West of the front door which makes for a decent quick breakfast.

Rooms had adapters for foreign power but not transformers so make sure your straightening irons, curling irons, etc can take 220 voltage. TV had about 60 channels. Maybe 15 were English language - CNN, Disc, VoA, CNBC, BBC, Bloomberg, and a few others.

Hotel has shuttles to the surrounding area. Uploading photo of schedule from 9/2017. Hotel has free WiFi that seems to work reasonably well. I had good signal and speed the duration of my stay.

A few quirks: like the Novotel, they use a slot by the door for holding one of your key cards. This keeps power on in the room when you are present and turns it off when you leave. It also controls two lights on the wall which appear to have no on/off switch. We had to unscrew the bulbs to turn them off when needed. Bathroom light is on the outside of the bathroom next to the door. Micro fridges do cool down but are not 'cold'. They also have no freezer area so you won't be storing your melon flavored treats there. Water bottles do ok though. Laundry room has a massage chair but it is almost sadistic on some settings.

There are power plugs immediately beside the beds so phone charging while you sleep is easy.

For the price this is quite a nice place. I would definitely consider staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jonesnco
ibisInsadongGM, 제너럴 매니저 at Ibis Ambassador Seoul Insadong, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Dear, Jonesnco

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I love the location which is just next to the interesting Insadong cafe areas. The neighbourhood was very happening and more interesting than the typical Myeongdong district in my opinion.

Hotel room was clean and felt more spacious than the room size suggests. Their bathroom area was customised rather than rectangular shaped, which may feel a bit squeezed to big size travellers.

We had stayed for 2 nights and both breakfast selections were great.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
ibisInsadongGM, 제너럴 매니저 at Ibis Ambassador Seoul Insadong, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear. Yeaher

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. Located on a side street without the noise of the busy city. It is quite convenient to travel in Seoul usng the subway network and this hotel is about 600 m form a subway station (the Jongno-3-ga station, LInes 5 & 1). A number of attractions are also within walking distance e.g. Gyeongbokgung Palace; National Folk Museum; Bukchon Hanok Village; Unhyeongung Palace etc. There are many local food restaurants near this hotel. During my stay in this hotel, I found the staff very friendly and helpful. The standard twin-bed room I got was sufficient to house 2 adults. It was clean and tidy, Overall, I consider it a good 3-star hotel near a subway station in town.

Room Tip: This hotel is located in a quiet area
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
ibisInsadongGM, 제너럴 매니저 at Ibis Ambassador Seoul Insadong, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear, Thomas L