Hotel PJ Myeongdong(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$74
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$116
US$91
US$84
US$112
  • Restaurant
Hotel Shin Shin(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$69
US$112
US$89
Agoda.com
Royal Hotel Seoul(Seoul)
US$150
  • Restaurant
The Grand Hotel Myeongdong(Seoul)
US$93
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I stay here at least once a month mainly because it's reasonably priced in Seoul standard and it's right next to my office. Any time I pull a late nighter or work late and don't feel like driving up to Seoul during rush hour trying to make it to my morning meetings I tend to stay here.
I tried many other hotels in same price range near by including Kaya hotel (don't stay here even if it's free) & Best Western Premier Garden hotel Mapo (there's nothing premier about this hotel) and this hotel has both of them beat hands down. Now this hotel is no 5 star or even 4 star but again if want luxury go else where. This is 3 star hotel near Itaewon foreigner shopping district and MyeongDong shopping district in downtown Seoul. Plus for 70,000 ~ 90,000 won per night (that's basically little less than $70 ~ $90) with free valet parking service and decent size room you just can't complain. The rooms I have stayed in comes standard with bottle waters, refreshments, large LCD TV, writing desk with PC and delivery service menu from near by restaurents incase you get hungry late at night. Just keep in mind they do not speak english very well so you will get limited help but you have Starbucks, Hollys coffee and bunch other restaurents near by. One more tip, there are several room rates here for same room. 1. hourly rates (short term visitors mainly for couples..hint, hint) 2. regular rack rate 3. discounted rate after 10PM ( I always choose this one because it's 70,000 or 75,000 won per night).

Room Tip: Check in after 10PM and you can get discounted rate (see my review)
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank sleeplessinseoul
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I have stayed at Hotel Elle Inn at least four times in the last year. I always come back because it is in an excellent location, near two subways, right next to Camp Kim if you plan to do the USO DMZ tour, and you get the most bang for your buck compared to other more expensive hotels in Myeongdong, Itaewon, or Dongdaemun. The last time I stayed here I came with my boyfriend and we spent a week here on vacation. Overall, the both of us enjoyed our stay. It served its purpose as being a comfortable and affordable hotel in a great location. The big tub makes the stay much more comfortable It is rare to find a hotel (other than a love hotel) in Seoul that offers a large tub for less than $150 per night. My boyfriend did cut his heel on the step that leads to the bathroom. It seems like an odd place to have a step but it wasn't much of a deal, just an annoyance that he cut himself. Other than that, it's a nice place to stay and I'm sure I will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CarmenSandiego30
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Brilliant hotel with a lot of amenities-it even came with it's very own computer with internet access (free), 2 bottles of water, a can of orange juice and a can of green tea (free, restocked daily), a two-person spa bath, hair spray, lotions, etc. and a big screen TV., It's also very easy to find from Namyeong station (which is only one stop away from Seoul station)-you can see it as soon as you get off the metro. You also have the option of two other lines within a quick walk of the hotel, and the Korean war museum is just around the corner.

I'd gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I stayed in Hotel Elle Inn with a friend and it was quite enjoyable. It was easy getting to the hotel from the airport as there is an airport shuttle that stops about 1 block away. The hotel is kind of hidden as it is in an alley behind other buildings but you can spot it from far away since it is so tall. It is located right next to the Subway Line 1 (blue line) Namyeong Station. It takes about 3 minutes to walk to the station and from there it is super easy and convenient to switch to other lines. My friend and I went everywhere by subway and there was no need for cabs. There are also lots of restaurants beside the hotel so finding a cheap dinner or breakfast at a cafe was easy.

The room I stayed in had a Queen and a twin bed. The room was equipped with 2 AC's, computer, and wireless internet. The bathroom was quite spacious with a big jacuzzi. The only things I didn't like about the room was the poor lighting and the lack of a shower curtain. The lighting is very dim and it is controlled by the TV remote control (=__=''). It was confusing to figure out how to turn on certain lights and some lights would suddenly turn on by itself at night. There was no shower curtain over the jacuzzi so I pretty much flooded the whole bathroom the first time I showered. The bathroom area has no door but it does have a curtain you can close. The toilet is in its own enclosed stall. The staff at the hotel were quite helpful and it was easy to communicate in English with them. I would totally stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank fannygal
Reviewed 7 December 2011

We stayed at the Elle Inn for 5 nights last month while we were visiting Seoul. The hotel is near Train 1 and Train 4 and is only a station away from the YongSan and Seoul train station.
It is also very close to MeongDong and NamDaeMoon.
The hotel has two different rate system, hourly and nightly. Due to lack of privacy at their homes, many Korean couples retreat to hotels.
The room was very nice, with whirpool. I would have liked more lighting in the rooom, but it wasn't a biggie. There were many restaurants near by and a great chicken place about a block away. Also many cafes including Starbucks, Holly's Coffee, Lotteria, etc.
I would recommend this hotel for tourist.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family