“Great 5 night stay ”
Review of Hotel Nafore

Hotel Nafore
Ranked #57 of 504 Hotels in Seoul
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was a tiny bit out of the way (5 min walk to metro) and not a ton to do in the immediate area. Nonetheless, it is only a 12 minute walk or so myeongdong or insadong so that didn't bother us at all. The stream is right next to the hotel however. Overall a great place for the price.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Sejoo L, Manager at Hotel Nafore, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

I'm Mr Lee, who is General Manager of HOTEL NAFORE.

Your comment is essential to us and it makes a big difference in our futher service.

with best regards..

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I woul recommend this hotel and absolutely stay again.The staff was more than courteous, everything was lovely.
I traveled with 3 friends and in NAFORE HOTEL I spent the most beautiful time!
Thank you Nafore!
Best regards Daniela from Paris! :)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Sejoo L, Manager at Hotel Nafore, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Warm regard

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Hotel Nafore is truly a diamond in the rough. Located in the heart of Seoul Hotel Nafore is tucked away in a location which at first was a little difficult to find I have to admit, but once you associate yourself with your surroundings this place is absolutely wonderful.

The room itself was amazingly spacious for the price I paid for the family room. The beds were huge and they provide four pillows each bed. The comforter was so comfortable and warm. There were two of us in the room and we had so much space to place all our things around. Not only is the room spacious but the bathroom is as well.

The staff were so helpful and very professional. I enjoyed my stay and truly felt welcomed by everyone who worked there. I stayed one night in Gangnam, which was more expensive and they don't even compare to Hotel Nafore. I was glad to return back to my hotel room at Hotel Nafore after only one night.

I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to all my friends.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Sejoo L, Manager at Hotel Nafore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Warmest regards..

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Cabs can't really drop you off at the hotel, which is 20 m from the main street. Have a careful look at the map on the hotel website before coming to make sure you find it.
Location is good, close to two metro stations and to the bus station that takes you to Incheon Airport. The hotel is modern and clean, my room was large and well-equipped. Good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Seasondtraveller
Sejoo L, Manager at Hotel Nafore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

I'm Mr Lee, who is General Manager of HOTEL NAFORE.

Your comment is essential to us and it makes a big difference in our further service.

Sincerely regards..

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The general manager responded promptly, clearly & positively to ALL our pre-stay requests.....bedding needs, food, transportation, etc. Great communicator.
Our 4 rooms exceeded everyone of our 12's expectations.
The lobby gather area or roof top garden worked great to visit & share plans, drinks & experiences of the day AND THEY WERE FANTASTIC in Seoul!!
We walked to more places than we expected because of the central downtown location & easy subway/bus stops.
We had our daily requests of staff & all were meet with eager responses.

We would suggest some variety in the breakfast, since it was identical each day and our family ate lobby breakfast most days. It was not a deal breaker, since food of many kinds is always within one short or long block away. [the Burger King Red Crab Whopper is KILLER good!]

The rooms were nicely equipped & AC worked great!

Liked reading English newspapers each day & our coffee loving son wanted to buy the lobby coffee maker....so good.

We would stay here in a heartbeat again!!

FAST wifi

Room Tip: we had 6 & 7th floor room ...both very quiet