Lowest prices for your stay
HiltonHampton
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Expedia.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
eDreamsUS$99
1,486 results
All reviews close to the airport le marche lebanese restaurant room service very nice hotel business trip special thanks health club house keeping front office enjoyed my stay great hospitality heliopolis nermine mr yasser gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021

I always love to come to the most great breakfast resturant since 3 years ago my favourit place ever the staff are very friendly and welcoming specially chef ahmed abdel qader, chef mohamed elly , eid and chef shawkat also Ms Rania and Nermine they make me feel like am home with their great hospitalilty service

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jean-Sebastien Kling, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear ahmedtH4221UL,

It was our sincere pleasure to have welcomed you to the hotel recently. We are delighted to hear that your stay experience was as positive as you have described above.

Thank you for your kind words in recognizing our breakfast team and their effort to continue delivering a top level experience and at the same time respecting our new COVID-19 protocols.

We look forward to welcoming you back on the next occasion.

Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

Nice luxury hotel near the airport with parking and pool
Average food for the price and different varieties of restaurants
Very good meeting room
Clean will equipped room
Good hospitality and good service

1  Thank AshrafElsharkawy
Jean-Sebastien Kling, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear Ashraf El Sharkawy,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Hilton Cairo Heliopolis.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and allows us to improve our performance, and to develop the quality of the facilities and services we offer.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Cairo Heliopolis in the near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

It’s very nice hotel and very helpful staff, they always made my stay very special and so fantastic.
Special and big thanks for Mr. Mahmoud Abdul Aziz & Mr. Mohamed Magdi for their hospitality
All the best

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jean-Sebastien Kling, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2021

Dear HossamKM,

Thank you for your kind feedback. Our team was grateful to have welcomed you and is delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. . I will certainly share your feedback with Mahmoud and Mohamed, which I am sure will be both motivational, and much appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

According to Hilton cleaner stay commitment and campaign they sent to me and clients I decided to make reservation on HILTON CAIRO HELIOPOLIS. But unfortunately I did not find this level of clean they are talking about.
First :- the Hhonor guest relation refused to assist me during my check in (as golden member) and asked me to finish my check in with any receptionist as she had phon call
Second:- the receptionist told me that there are no availability for upgrade
Third (and this is the most important thing) :- when I entered my Room I found spider cobwebs in the middle of room (photo attached). I talked to the duty manager about this issue suddenly the upgrade became available but sorry now we are talking about safety and this kind of clean not accepted at all

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jean-Sebastien Kling, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2021

Dear Haitham Abouelenein,

I would like to express my sincere apologies that we were not able to deliver on your expectations of us over your recent stay. Clearly there were situations that arose that we did not act in an appropriate manner and did not meet even our own standards for service delivery. These issues have been tabled with our teams so it is understood that each guest interaction is critical in the overall experience one has at Hilton Cairo Heliopolis.

I am thoroughly convinced though that your experience is not one that our guests have on a regular basis, and that an opportunity to have you back with us on a return stay would be able to illustrate this to you.

Please reach out to me directly on such an opportunity as I would be delighted to have the chance to showcase what we are really capable of.

Most sincerely,

Reviewed 20 March 2021

Signature Lounge with great service and selection.
Different food selections every day.
Wide selection from the bar.
Pleasant atmosphere.
Mohammed Ali and Mohammed Hassan with the other staff made my stay enjoyable.
Well recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jean-Sebastien Kling, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2021

Dear Zvika S,

Thank you for your kind words in recognizing our team and their effort to continue delivering a top level experience every day, for every guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back on the next occasion.