Free cancellation until 27/07
US$196
US$176
InterContinental
  • Pool
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$221
Conrad
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Cairo International Hostel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$26
US$20
US$200
US$130
Priceline
  • Pool
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$39
US$31
  • Breakfast included
US$133
US$100
Cancelon
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2017

What can I say....dirty, disgusting, vile....and that's just the staff!!! The rooms aren't much better, no towels or even toilet paper provided, filthy carpets and bedding. If this hotel was in the UK, it would be shut down by health & safety...or the police....whichever got there first. Do yourself a favour and don't go near the place, unless you want to be attacked, robbed or sexually assaulted by the staff!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2017

ugly looking receptionists, very dirty rooms with everything nonworking, bad unhelpful stuff that looks like criminals !!!
the worst stay I ever examined
It was absolutely disgusting. There were unidentifiable stains and spots on the pillows and sheets. The staff was very unhelpful, they showed no interest in our complaints.

Room Tip: very dirty rooms, full of insects, staff, place and experiment.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2017

everything there is old. The AC is old and noisy. The staff are of no help. The room didn't have towels or toilet papers and when we phoned and asked for it they sent us one towel and there were two of us and said they don't have toilet paper !! One of the sheets was dirty when we asked for another one the girl said when you come back we will get you another one. When we returned the guy that came there said the house keeping left you should asked beforehand !! and my friend had to sleep on the dirty sheet

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I arrived with a group of friends at the hotel at night. On the website they said they'd have parking facilities. When in wanted to park the car they told me there were no parking options even though there was space on the premises. When I pointed out that I was not happy, the owner decided to insult me and continued to talk to us in a disrespectful manner. After I found a parking place I went inside and found the dirtiest rooms I have ever seen... It was absolutely disgusting. There were unidentifiable stains and spots on the pillows and sheets.

The staff was very unhelpful, they showed no interest in our complaints. When confronting the owner with these major issues he made it clear to us that he simply didn't care..

Other issues were:
No option to pay with credit card
Elevator was unsafe (holes in the floor)

Don't ever go to this place.. Don't

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris-92nl
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Recommended only for solos to go there if u have anything to do in the nearby area (Kasr eleiny street and Mounira district), Not recommended for families or foreigners at all

Price of room is convinient but the bathroom and the air conditioning were terrible and the staff werenot helpful!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo