US$169
US$80
Hotels.com
US$109
US$100
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$30
  • Breakfast included
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$187
US$116
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportrooftop poolroom numberhouse keepingitalian restaurantbusiness tripvery nice hotelheliopolisfellinimrtrafficsecuritypyramidsdriver
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Spa is super and nice treatment speacial thanks for (islam) he is very helpful and professional and thanks for the manager (marie fayez ) thanks for every one for your good and friendly service just i loved it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Radisson B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Our Guest Mero,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis and finding time to write such a nice review about our hotel. We are delighted to know that you are satisfied for the SPA services, and you liked our special treatments.

Positive comments like yours are huge motivation and determination for our team members to remain the best and keep delighting our precious guests.
We look forward to see you back at our beautiful hotel.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

First shock is just after entering to the hotel room and trying to use the toilet, find the spots of urine on the seat cover of the toilet, ignored it saying that it can happened as I don't want to spoil my stay from the beginning, but don't forget that this is not hyginic and can cause sickness. Then it starts again, I wanted to iron my clothes before going to the conference and which hell the iron was not working properly and my clothes get brown spots, thanks God I knew how to deal with. All of this I didn't want to say to the Guest Relation in the hotel. In the evening my husband wanted to shave and found the basin in bathroom blocked, water comes not out, TV is not working (no cable connexion). My God where I am??. May be in 2 stars hotel it is better than here. But what I can not forget in these 2 days is waking up early to take my breakfast and going to the meeting and didn't find want in shower. How I can start my day without shower?? Called the operator about 4 times and each time they are just saying sorry. When my husband asked to receive a packet of bottle water we received 2 small bottle . I don't know how to use 2 small bottle of water to take shower for 2 persons. After calling the GR we received a packet of small bottles. My husband used it for shower. But as a lady how will take shower with this!!!! It can cause again my sickness. Please think a lot before making a reservation. I really regret it

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Radisson B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Our Guest:

On behalf of The Radisson BLU Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis Management and Team, we would like to extend our sincere apology for the bad experience happened for you.

It's really disappointing to hear that whilst we strive to offer our guests the very best service; on this occasion something went wrong. We regret to hear you were disappointed with the bathroom cleanliness. We apologize you were dissatisfied with the iron condition and the caused brown spots. We are very sorry for the many maintenance challenges you faced in the room; the sink blocking, the TV connection and on top the water cut.
I value your feedback and have shared your comments with the concerned departments, but assuring to you that we are already in the process of becoming more enhanced as the hotel is going through a comprehensive renovation plan for the whole hotel areas and rooms to continually improve our guest experience.

Please be sure that our brand main goal is YOUR 100% satisfaction guarantee and because we are genuinely care that our dearest guests enjoy our excellent services extended to all of them which certainly reflect our product’s efficiency,

Thank you again for sharing such experience with us which definitely helps to continually improve our services for our beloved guests. And we will make sure that your next stay to reflect our truly standard of services so that you return more and more for Radisson BLU Heliopolis.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The worst place to stay in.
The place is horrible. We stayed in a business class room. Room 749. The floor ceramic needed to be fixed as it was moving as we step on them. The tap water was cut out from 12am till 3.30am. And when i complained they reacted as if it's no big deal.
A person named Mohamed Atteya who leid and claimed to be the duty manager needs to learn some manners in addition to how he should treat a guest.
There is soooo much to say about this ""Hotel"" but it doesnt deserve the time i will waste writting.
Defenetly will never stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Radisson B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Mr. Ahmed:

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us.

It's really disappointing to hear that whilst we strive to offer our guests the very best service; on this occasion something went wrong. We regret to hear you were dissatisfied with the room maintenance conditions. We apologize you were disappointed with the water cut at late night.
I value your feedback and have shared your comments with the concerned departments, including the miscommunication happened with our colleague, assuring to you that we are already in the process of becoming more enhanced to continually improve our guest experience.

We are waiting for welcoming you at our premises Radisson BLU Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, at the earliest chance. Appreciate if you could contact our Rooms Division Manager - Mr. Mohamed Salamah on his mail (Mohamed.salamah@radissonblu.com) before your next visit.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We stayed at the hotel during our first night in Cairo. The accommodated us with an early check-in which was much appreciated. The security is also excellent.

The negatives where that our room had a notice that due to the water shortage they only wash the linen every second day. I was not very happy to sleep in sheets used by someone else. The hotel's breakfast does not cater for Europeans. I basically had yogurt, bread, cheese since we were told not to eat any fruit and vegetables in Egypt due to the chemicals that they use to treat their water.

Room Tip: Definitely a room at the back of the hotel since the front faces the traffic.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MannaJhb
Radisson B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Ms. MannaJhb:

We are delighted to know that you satisfied with the early check in service. ... Happy to know that you felt secure in our premises.

Nevertheless, we would like to extend our sincere apology for the bad experience happened for you.

It's really disappointing to hear that whilst we strive to offer our guests the very best service; on this occasion something went wrong. We regret to hear you were dissatisfied with the breakfast variety. We apologize you were disappointed with the water shortage but need to clarify to you that the linen must be changed after every check out so when you checked in the linen was washed & clean for sure.

I value your feedback and have shared your comments with the concerned departments, assuring to you that we are already in the process of becoming more enhanced to continually improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I stayed in Radisson Blu Cairo for a business trip, the standard room is really poor and dirty and don't deserve the price of $30 even!
Staff were so much tough and talking in aggressive way.
I really don't recommend staying at this hotel, I do suggest anyone considering this hotel to stay in a 3* hotel nearby rather than paying extra money for such 4* or 5* hotel that really don't deserve to be rated more than 3*.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
2  Thank ameed635
Radisson B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Mr. Ameed:

It's really disappointing to hear that whilst we strive to offer our guests the very best service; on this occasion something went wrong. We regret to hear you were dissatisfied with the condition of your room. We apologize you were disappointed with the services standard of our colleagues and the tough way of talking.
I value your feedback and have shared your comments with the concerned departments, assuring to you that we are already in the process of becoming more enhanced as the hotel is going through a comprehensive renovation plan for the whole hotel inline with hospitality training courses for all colleagues to continually improve our guest experience.