US$148
US$176
InterContinental
US$127
US$119
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Free Breakfast
US$208
US$158
  • Pool
Cairo International Hostel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$26
US$20
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$242
US$130
  • Pool
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$221
US$130
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportmix restaurantrooftop poolroom numberbusiness triphouse keepingvery nice hotelmain restaurantenjoyed my stayheliopolisfellinimrhousekeepingtrafficsecuritydriverpyramids
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I used the Hotel Spa and it was a pleasant experience, the follow up on the appointment was excellent, the offer was reasonable and the package was really nice. I had a back, neck and shoulder massage and it was just right.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Radisson B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Ms. Mounira,
First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis and finding time to write such a nice review about our hotel SPA tratments.

Positive comments like yours are huge motivation and determination for our team members to remain the best and keep delighting our precious guests.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel specially the spa it was very good treatment and very good team work specially spa receptionist Islam he has very good attitude and he was helpful thanks for all I will back again to the spa on 9

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Radisson B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a night before travelling to our next destination. Check-in arrangements was quicker than expected. They even asked us to have dinner while our rooms were being prepared. Food was excellent and with so many selections.. Rooms were clean and smelled fresh.. And the strong wifi connectivity added to a perfect stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Radisson B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Mr. Ahl,
First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis and finding time to write such a nice review about our hotel. we are delighted to know that you are satisfied for the check in process, and liked the dinner taste & variety. Happy to know that you found the room clean and with strong wifi connection.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Spa is super and nice treatment speacial thanks for (islam) he is very helpful and professional and thanks for the manager (marie fayez ) thanks for every one for your good and friendly service just i loved it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Our Guest Mero,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis and finding time to write such a nice review about our hotel. We are delighted to know that you are satisfied for the SPA services, and you liked our special treatments.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

First shock is just after entering to the hotel room and trying to use the toilet, find the spots of urine on the seat cover of the toilet, ignored it saying that it can happened as I don't want to spoil my stay from the beginning, but don't forget that this is not hyginic and can cause sickness. Then it starts again, I wanted to iron my clothes before going to the conference and which hell the iron was not working properly and my clothes get brown spots, thanks God I knew how to deal with. All of this I didn't want to say to the Guest Relation in the hotel. In the evening my husband wanted to shave and found the basin in bathroom blocked, water comes not out, TV is not working (no cable connexion). My God where I am??. May be in 2 stars hotel it is better than here. But what I can not forget in these 2 days is waking up early to take my breakfast and going to the meeting and didn't find want in shower. How I can start my day without shower?? Called the operator about 4 times and each time they are just saying sorry. When my husband asked to receive a packet of bottle water we received 2 small bottle . I don't know how to use 2 small bottle of water to take shower for 2 persons. After calling the GR we received a packet of small bottles. My husband used it for shower. But as a lady how will take shower with this!!!! It can cause again my sickness. Please think a lot before making a reservation. I really regret it

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Radisson B, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Our Guest:

On behalf of The Radisson BLU Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis Management and Team, we would like to extend our sincere apology for the bad experience happened for you.

It's really disappointing to hear that whilst we strive to offer our guests the very best service; on this occasion something went wrong. We regret to hear you were disappointed with the bathroom cleanliness. We apologize you were dissatisfied with the iron condition and the caused brown spots. We are very sorry for the many maintenance challenges you faced in the room; the sink blocking, the TV connection and on top the water cut.
I value your feedback and have shared your comments with the concerned departments, but assuring to you that we are already in the process of becoming more enhanced as the hotel is going through a comprehensive renovation plan for the whole hotel areas and rooms to continually improve our guest experience.

Please be sure that our brand main goal is YOUR 100% satisfaction guarantee and because we are genuinely care that our dearest guests enjoy our excellent services extended to all of them which certainly reflect our product’s efficiency,

Thank you again for sharing such experience with us which definitely helps to continually improve our services for our beloved guests. And we will make sure that your next stay to reflect our truly standard of services so that you return more and more for Radisson BLU Heliopolis.

We are waiting for welcoming you at our premises Radisson BLU Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, at the earliest chance.