“Incredible tour!”

Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise show
Ranked #4 of 70 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Over Egypt Tours was formed in 2007 as a transportation company dedicated to providing high quality and good value travel services for expatriates in Cairo. The ensuing decade has seen a careful expansion of our services and we now offer the same high quality tour and travel packages throughout Egypt. This achievement has been attained by a firm commitment to maintaining high standards of service and a personal approach to our work.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This tour was unbelievable. Not only because I had been wanting to visit Egypt since I was in Elementary school, but the team setting up my tours and guides showing me around were so knowledgeable and professional. Everything was seamless from start to finish! Thank you all so much for making this trip everything I’d hoped it would be and more. Would highly recommend, and will definitely be back.

1  Thank Beckjays
"nile river cruise"
"made us feel"
"giza pyramids"

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Samir is the greatest Egypt tour guide I have met. I enjoyed my tour to Cairo & the Great Pyramid at Giza very much due to his great skill in taking care of his customers. Fond memories of the various tourist attractions I visited that will last forever. Much recommended for first time tourists to Egypt.

1  Thank Eng L
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My friends and I were Egypt first timers, so naturally we were nervous and didn’t know what to expect. Since we started our trip planning, Samir was responsive. Then From the minute we landed, He had everything prepared. We had an airport escort waiting for us who took us through express security and walked us to Samir, who was waiting for us with our transportation. There was literally not a second we had to wait for anything. As luck will have it, Samir and all of us instantly clicked. We camped in the desert, went to the Coptic church and mosque, went to the Egyptian museum, rode ATV’s, went on a bike river dinner cruise and then a daytime falouka ride, saw the great pyramids, and so much more. Everything was jaw dropping amazing. He set us up with other guides depending on the day itinerary. Gad was our museum and church guide. He is a fountain of knowledge! I don’t know how he retains so much information, but the man is brilliant. We camped in the Sahara where we were joined by Etman, a Bedouin. Another impressive human - knows the desert like the back of his hand and was extremely hospitable in the desert
Lands. He took us off-roading and it was a thrill! We were laughing like there was no tomorrow. Samir was with us every step of the way, he even camped with us. My friend even tore a ligament sand boarding and he speedily took her to the hospital and made sure she was taken care of. He is such a kind person and while we had an amazing time being in Egypt in itself, he really made our trip so incredibly special. He is hilarious and so caring. We came back home with a new friend and will be Egypt second timers soon! We can’t wait to come back.

1  Thank xdianacarolina