US$171
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$199
US$130
  • Pool
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$100
Cancelon
US$400
1,623 results
All reviewsjazz barturkish restaurantchocolate loungeblue restaurantosmanly restaurantbutler servicebritish embassyrooftop pooljunior suitegarden cityroom servicetahrir squarewonderful stayfour seasonsmini barhouse keepingprofessional staff
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel and staff, special mention to Wael of Concierge Service who was very professional and suportive since the very first time I got in touch with him from Spain.
Once we arrived to Cairo, Wael and Mohammed Savry wonderfully organized our trips, guided tours, transfers to airport...all of them reliable and quality services.
My husband and I want to thank Wael and Mohammed for making things easier for us always with a friendly smile.
Definitely we would repeat once again and will recommend Kempinski Hotel to our friends and family travelling to Cairo.

Mónica E. ( Madrid, Spain )

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Henri-Ruiz1, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear Ms Monica,

Greetings from Kempinski Nile Hotel.

We were privileged and delighted that you enjoyed your visit here at the hotel especially staff services. We thank you for your feedback, which shall serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of hospitality excellence. Your generous comments have been conveyed to the hotel team which has greatly motivated us all.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to accompanying you soon at Kempinski Nile Hotel.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

The staff behave as if somehow they know you're coming, and welcome you accordingly. The interior is softly bright, the air is fresh (noted with distinction after coming in from outside), the decor is subtly elegant with Egyptian theme, the room, even with a beautiful Nile (thus traffic) view, was startlingly quiet, the food was delicious and composed meticulously, the fresh juice was awesome, the shower was hot, and the bed was like warm quicksand.

On entering the room finally, I woke up 10 hours later like a new man after some stressful days.

Total and unequivocal recommendation at the highest level from a seasoned business and leisure traveler.

Realy it was very nice stay we like the hotel so much and come back again

Room Tip: Nile delux room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Henri-Ruiz1, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Greetings from Kempinski Nile Hotel.

We were privileged and delighted that you enjoyed your visit here at the hotel. We thank you for your feedback, which shall serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of hospitality excellence. Your generous comments have been conveyed to the hotel team which has greatly motivated us all.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I stayed at the Kempinski hotel for a work trip. Overall the stay was good - the room was modern and clean, the view from the room was good, the room service was prompt and the breakfast spread was awesome.

But what stood out for me enough to make me write a review was the hospitality of the head concierge Amr Moheeb. I happened to have an extra day in Egypt after my work trip and reached out to concierge to plan something for me and my colleague. I wanted to go see Luxor but I really did just have one day with an international flight from Cairo the next day. Amr handled everything for me and worked with me even as I gave him different potential situations involving different number of people and different sites to see. He planned everything for the day including drivers, meals, tour guides which really was top notch. And he did all of this with a smile.

He really went above and beyond on several occasions. He got up at 3am in the morning to ensure my colleague and I had a safe start to the trip. And after that, he regularly checked in with me at different times during the day to ensure everything was safe and up to expectations. I really appreciated that. He even let me know when my colleague was picked up and dropped because I was a bit nervous about her traveling alone. Overall, Amr made my stay at Kempinski really memorable. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Henri-Ruiz1, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Greetings from Kempinski Nile Hotel.

We were privileged and delighted that you enjoyed your visit here at the hotel especially room facilities, the hotel's location which is considered as one of the best Nile views in the city, breakfast buffet and the staff services. We thank you for your feedback, which shall serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of hospitality excellence. Your generous comments have been conveyed to the hotel team which has greatly motivated us all.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The room facing River Nile provides a comfortable sitting area in the balcony with a beautiful view. The room is modern and clean. The concierge is friendly and helpful in helping with dinner reservations.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ya-wen Y

Greetings from Kempinski Nile Hotel.

We were privileged and delighted that you enjoyed your visit here at the hotel especially the hotel's location which is considered as one of the best Nile views in the city, room facilities and the staff services. We thank you for your feedback, which shall serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of hospitality excellence. Your generous comments have been conveyed to the hotel team which has greatly motivated us all.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We spent two nights in the Kempinski Nile shortly he experience was amazing all round...

The staff from top to bottom starting with the doormen were always extremely helpful, friendly and always very very courteous.

We had a room that we were told was medina facing which means that it wasn't directly overlooking the Nile. In fact when we got to the room there was a gorgeous view down the Nile if you looked to the North from the small balcony which was a nice bonus.

We were introduced to our butler as soon as we were in our room who informed us that he is on hand at any time for any services or information and for complimentary hot drinks. This proved to be absolutely the case and it was always a pleasure to speak to him when the need arose.

The room itself: small but perfectly formed. Perfect bedding and linen with a touch of luxury... the bathrobes (there are two for each person in the room, one presumably to wear to the spa) were hard to take off they were so comfortable.

The heated pool on the roof of the 11th floor was a lovely place to spend an early

Room Tip: Nile Deluxe room
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr Ramy,

Greetings from Kempinski Nile Hotel.

We were privileged and delighted that you enjoyed your visit here at the hotel especially the staff services, room facilities, the hotel's location which is considered as one of the best Nile views in the city and the pool at the rooftop. We thank you for your feedback, which shall serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of hospitality excellence. Your generous comments have been conveyed to the hotel team which has greatly motivated us all.