El Tonsy Hotel
US$159
US$177
  • Pool
Cairo International Hostel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$17
US$136
  • Breakfast included
US$188
US$160
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$181
US$128
US$135
US$194
US$145
  • Pool
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$31
  • Breakfast included
US$335
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 January 2016

After I was disappointed with my 10 nights reservation at the so-called "Grand Royal Hotel" / Talaat Harb Square of which I stayed one night only, I found a reservation at El Tonsy Hotel for 9 nights. The location was perfect, near the subway, a good walk to Tahrir Square, a few meters from the Nile, near by shops/markets & restaurants (dine-in or take-out). The hotel has a separate entrance and held 16th., 17th. floors & 18th. floor has the restaurant with a view of the pyramids. the Nile, Cairo Tower & other famous buildings in Cairo. By talking to the nice staff of the hotel, I understood that it will be some remodeling & renovation to the hotel by the end of year 2015 which it will be of great benefit to the hotel because of its great location.

Room Tip: Great view from the 18th. floor Terrace while dining or having a cup of tea.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Laila A
Reviewed 3 August 2015

I've spent 13 days with my family at Eltonsy hotel. It has a great location close to every where. There's a metro station down the road and close to the market as well. It has a fabulous restaurant with a marvellous view on to the nile.
Employers were very helpful and always smiling.
I really enjoyed staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Nadir G
Reviewed 30 December 2014

My first trip to Egypt was comfortable and relaxing. Thanks to this hotel. The room I got was comfy, clean, quiet and so homey. The price is budget friendly and the staff are very nice and I even had small conversations with them every time. The people in charge at the Reception were very accommodating and helpful.
At the roof top, you get a very good view of the Nile. Fresh air, nice, delicious food and very fast internet connection. They also have offers for tours and parties which are also within budget especially for someone like me on a tight budget.
Thanks again and until next time.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank FredLee
Reviewed 30 November 2014

The rooftop cafe is just lovely! You cannot be in a better location for the price and quality of hotel. The hotel is facing the Nile river and you get a great view of the Great Pyramids from the rooftop cafe. It is also close to the Cairo museum and Tahir square. Great service, good food (rooftop cafe) and a very clean place. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Arli33
Reviewed 16 October 2014

Stayed at the El Tonsy with a group of 20 people for one night. The rooms were clean and tidy. The view was exceptional. The staff were outstanding. We arrived during a rolling blackout (no fault of the facility) and the staff worked hard to get us taken care of despite the darkness. We were taken to our rooms via lifts in another building (three at a time due to limited size) using torches, and after putting our bags down, were immediately taken to the patio where we were treated to a welcome drings and a view of Cairo and the Nile from our darkened area. This actually turned out to be quite a nice memory. Dinner was very nice - a bit slow/late, but we were a large group so it expected and we actually didn't mind the wait because the view and staff were so nice and we were having such a nice time.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends