We stayed at the Zamalek Marriott overnight after a scheduled event that same evening. We have stayed there before, years ago, and loved it then so there was no hesitation... We were not let down. First of all, it is a unique hotel in that a portion of it is an old palace. Absolutely beautiful! Second, the service is second to none. All the staff was very attentive. We were not in our rooms for 3 minutes when a phone call came to make sure we were satisfied with the room. Furnishings were in great condition and the bath was lovely. The bed: expected Marriott comfort. If I could only take that bed home! Executive member lounge is a pleasure and the views are great. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt hotels, Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino sits in the Zamalek area and is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel in Cairo rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo