All reviews new tower close to the airport front office large bathroom business trip reception team swimming pool very nice hotel nice pool executive floor enjoyed my stay special thanks rana mr gym internet driver
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had a very short stay at this hotel on our return form Egyptian tour. Even though the stay was only for one night, we thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms very comfortable and the food excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Erik H, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Mr. Rama,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for choosing Sonesta Hotel Tower & Casino and for taking the time posting your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here, we would like to thank you for your comments with respect to your stay and looking forward to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Once again, thank you for choosing Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I had a brief stay at the hotel. The hotel location is great and people are friendly. The hotel room is quiet bigger than what I expected. And they have a good selection of restaurants and a very good Shisha place by the pool but for some reason they only serve Shisha after 7.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Mr. Tarek,

Thank you very much for your comments. You are very important to us. We appreciate your feedback.

Please tell me personally when you plan to return. I am happy to assist.
With best wishes,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I had a very bad pickup at the airport. Hurried, not helpful, and dishonest. I wanted to change money and re-activate my sim card. The pickup man told me I could do all at the hotel in an effort to make things faster. But the rate at the hotel was worse than at the airport and I couldn't reactivate my sim so I was unreachable upon arrival from local contacts with my egyptian number. The pickup man also told me I could buy my visa with Euros but the price was in dollars, so I paid a Euro amount for dollars and lost in that exchange too. This was really bad service. The room was fine, but there was no robe in my executive suite, although my colleague down the hall had one. I also sometimes had enough towels and sometimes not. There was no glass in the bathroom for brushing teeth so I used a coffee mug. The staff was sometimes friendly and patient and other times not.

Good notes, the room was clean and there was always enough water in bottles. Some of the staff was friendly. The gym and spa were quite good. The restaurants and breakfast buffets were good too.

This is not a five star hotel. It's a three star pretending to be four and claiming to be five. Don't have expectations for five start or you will surely be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Erik H, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Mr. Douglas,

I would like to thank you for the time taken to complete the survey about your recent stay at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

In the meantime, I would like to personally apologize for the dissatisfaction you experienced during your stay and I certainly would like to assure you that your advice had been taken into consideration and will use it to improve our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet and exceed your expectations.

We would like to thank you for your business and personally please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at Sonesta 6 nights.
My stay was the most comfortable one. The staff are very friendly. Everyone tries their best to make my stay as pleasant as can be. From GM , FOM,green house restaurant and executive lounge staff all give full attention and fulfilled my needs. I highly recommend it

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Erik H, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Mrs. Samiha,

Once again, thank you for choosing Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I'm Repeater at this hotel and i can say only excellent...again and again.The staff very friendly and helpful special Khaled the Concierge.He arranged everything...keep going like this.Thanks for everything.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Erik H, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive compliments mentioned towards our hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to convey your experience to share the professionalism with the entire team.

Please tell me personally when you plan to return. I am happy to assist.

With best wishes,