Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
US$128
US$116
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$126
US$154
US$98
Priceline
1,225 results
All reviewsflower arrangementslobby loungegarden citylarge balconyroom serviceitalian restaurantconcierge deskan oasisspacious roombeautiful hotelbreakfast buffet isi highly recommend this hotelluxury hotelegyptian museumtahrir squarezitouninile
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We cannot say enough good things about the Four Seasons Cairo. Staff was attentive, room was beautiful. Room service was exceptional. We loved our stay there and will definitely stay there, again. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed several nights in a lovely room with a balcony facing the Nile river. Cool breeze, a glass of wine, cars honking from the street and hearing the call to prayer. We had a huge room, plenty of sitting area, hubby said we could have had a party in the bathroom, it was so large. We had breakfast (buffet) included with our room, and had so many choices.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Nile River.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018

In a nutshell, it is the best place to stay for VIPs in Cairo. Location, service, room amenities, good restaurants, and in front of the Nile river. It is not affordable to the average citizen, so it is custom made for the upper elite visitors - something which is favorable due to quality of service, yet I must say that its environment is a bit isolated from Cairo culture. Stay there if you can afford to, and then take local cultural tours. Such a combination will be your best bet. Enjoy!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank WorldTravelerEgypt
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Staying at his FS used to be a treat I savored. The views of the Nile are breathtaking, their food used to be amazing and the service was probably the best you could find in any hotel in Egypt. This, unfortunately, is not the case any longer.

I received an email a few days before our trip letting me know that I can now use the new FS app to check-in online and ensure the experience is smoother. Did that. We got to the hotel at 2:30PM and check in took more than 30 minutes between the wait and being told that the room won't be ready for another hour, at least. I directly requested to be placed in any available room, of a higher category as compensation. I was told there were higher category rooms available but they won't honor my request to make-up for the mistake, since I do not want to pay the different - mind you, we were only there for a single night.

Now for the food: My wife and I had planned not to leave the hotel for the duration of our 24-hour stay and enjoy room service, watch TV and sit on the balcony. We were invited to a wedding that night at the hotel. So it would be 24-hours of FS F&B for us. It was a horrible experience. Nothing we ordered on the menu was even close to tasty. Not even the pasta or pizza which are usually "safe" bets when all else fails.

We left our feedback at the reception during check-out, which took another 30 minutes, and were told that someone will be in touch to "make it right". Yep, that never happened.

Overall, I would stay away from the FS for a while now. If you need to be close to the Nile, there are options close by.

Room Tip: Just visit another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheSherif
D-Zarikos, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sherif,

Thank you for taking the time sharing your feedback of your recent stay. I am very concerned to learn of your disappointments during your check-in process as well as the in-room dining, please accept my sincere apologies. We tried to call you and could unfortunately not reach you to discuss the mentioned concerns in more details and rectify what happened. I do hope that you will give us the chance to turn your experience around on all your future visits.

Kind regards,
Dimitrios Zarikos
Regional Vice President and General Manager

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Our two-night stay at the Four Seasons was outstanding. The hotel is beautiful, clean and tastefully decorated. Our room was quite large with a wonderful view of the Nile River. The windows in the room opened which was a special treat. Everyone who we encountered provided professional and friendly service. We had breakfast at the hotel which is well worth the price. Highly recommend this hotel and will definitely return.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Nile; you pay extra but it is worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
D-Zarikos, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and for your kind words. I really appreciate you chose "outstanding" to describe your stay at Four Seasons Cairo Nile Plaza and I'm glad you were able to enjoy the quality of service provided by our team. We look very much forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards,