Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
JW Marriott
US$184
US$160
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$178
US$135
US$216
US$145
  • Pool
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Cairo International Hostel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
1,243 results
All reviewsflower arrangementslarge balconylobby loungegarden cityroom serviceitalian restaurantbeautiful hotelan oasisspacious roombreakfast buffet isluxury hotelegyptian museumtahrir squarenilefszitouniconcierge
Reviewed 17 April 2018

My husband and I were on our second honeymoon and what a wonderful way to spend it. We had a room with a balcony overlooking the Nile. What a spectacular view, day and night. The room was spacious and well appointed. The staff was very accommodating.
We also ate at two restaurants there and always asked for window seats. We couldn't get enough of that view. We could also see the pyramids from our balcony.
We ate at Bella, a wonderful upscale Italian dinner and ate at Eight, the Cantonese, beautifully appointed restaurant that had a wonderful Peking duck.
It is worth going to Cairo, just to stay there!

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the Nile, with a balcony. So worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank _jgagen
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We cannot say enough good things about the Four Seasons Cairo. Staff was attentive, room was beautiful. Room service was exceptional. We loved our stay there and will definitely stay there, again. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Stayed several nights in a lovely room with a balcony facing the Nile river. Cool breeze, a glass of wine, cars honking from the street and hearing the call to prayer. We had a huge room, plenty of sitting area, hubby said we could have had a party in the bathroom, it was so large. We had breakfast (buffet) included with our room, and had so many choices.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Nile River.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018

In a nutshell, it is the best place to stay for VIPs in Cairo. Location, service, room amenities, good restaurants, and in front of the Nile river. It is not affordable to the average citizen, so it is custom made for the upper elite visitors - something which is favorable due to quality of service, yet I must say that its environment is a bit isolated from Cairo culture. Stay there if you can afford to, and then take local cultural tours. Such a combination will be your best bet. Enjoy!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank WorldTravelerEgypt
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Staying at his FS used to be a treat I savored. The views of the Nile are breathtaking, their food used to be amazing and the service was probably the best you could find in any hotel in Egypt. This, unfortunately, is not the case any longer.

I received an email a few days before our trip letting me know that I can now use the new FS app to check-in online and ensure the experience is smoother. Did that. We got to the hotel at 2:30PM and check in took more than 30 minutes between the wait and being told that the room won't be ready for another hour, at least. I directly requested to be placed in any available room, of a higher category as compensation. I was told there were higher category rooms available but they won't honor my request to make-up for the mistake, since I do not want to pay the different - mind you, we were only there for a single night.

Now for the food: My wife and I had planned not to leave the hotel for the duration of our 24-hour stay and enjoy room service, watch TV and sit on the balcony. We were invited to a wedding that night at the hotel. So it would be 24-hours of FS F&B for us. It was a horrible experience. Nothing we ordered on the menu was even close to tasty. Not even the pasta or pizza which are usually "safe" bets when all else fails.

We left our feedback at the reception during check-out, which took another 30 minutes, and were told that someone will be in touch to "make it right". Yep, that never happened.

Overall, I would stay away from the FS for a while now. If you need to be close to the Nile, there are options close by.

Room Tip: Just visit another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheSherif
D-Zarikos, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Sherif,

Thank you for taking the time sharing your feedback of your recent stay. I am very concerned to learn of your disappointments during your check-in process as well as the in-room dining, please accept my sincere apologies. We tried to call you and could unfortunately not reach you to discuss the mentioned concerns in more details and rectify what happened. I do hope that you will give us the chance to turn your experience around on all your future visits.

Kind regards,