US$170
Conrad Cairo(Cairo)
US$125
US$122
  • Pool
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$35
Osiris Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$24
1,455 results
All reviewscity stars mallshopping mallhuge malldirect accessclose to the airportbusiness tripclub roompool sidehealth clubroom keylebanese restaurantbreakfast buffetamazing hotelfront officeguest relationsmain restaurantenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages

Stayed here for 3 nights
The hotel is fancy, huge and beautiful
Staff are great, always smiling and welcoming
Mihammed fawzy was at front desk when we checked it and he was great
The breakfast is good with lots of variety
The hotel is attached to city stars mall, accessible from the hotel itself
The hotel location is near the airport, but far away from kther attractions in Cairo
Room is spacious
Tried Fayruz restaurant at the hotel and its recommended

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
CitystarsComplex, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

It is our pleasure to have you at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, We are delighted that you enjoyed our services.

Thank for recommending our Fayruz restaurant, it's something that our team takes pride at.

Hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing Hotel,
Clean, Safe, you are always welcome and especially a very good restaurant !! Spend one week for business. Wery easy to reach, direct access to the Mall.
Wonderful personal always at your disposal

Room Tip: accessibility and facilities
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valuable Guest,

Hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

... any which way you look at it.

First of all it's absolutely, positively huge - the driver told me it has between 800 and 900 rooms, spread out over different wings/buildings. With the direct access to the Citystars mall - which in itself is large - I actually didn't leave the building(s) for the entire duration of my 4 day stay in Cairo.

The materials used in the hotel are absolutely crazy - I've been to and stayed at a fair share of 5* hotels, but the amount of marble used in a building I haven't seen anywhere else. Everything is meticulously clean and the staff is very attentive, helpful and there's seemingly always someone around to help if you need it.

The welcoming service at the airport was also special, I've never been picked up right after coming from the gate, even before going through immigration. The friendly guy from the Intercontinental took care of my visa, accompanied me through immigration, luggage claim and security (yes, you have to go through security when you leave the airport, too), then "handed me over" to the driver who brought me to an absolutely spotless Mercedes E-Class, handed me my room keys (!), the wifi password and kept an engaging conversation all the way to the hotel.

Once we arrived there seemingly everyone knew my name and Yasmine from guest relations showed me to the room, explaining everything before leaving. Absolutely perfect, I was - and still am - truly impressed by this level of service!

The room itself is good, slightly dated, but still comfortable and very, very clean. The materials in the bathroom are - as is the case with everything in this hotel - incredibly high end. There's a bathtub but no separate shower, maybe that would be the case in the higher level rooms (I had the most basic room category).

The pool area is impressive in size and options, unfortunately the food (burger + fries) at "The Arcade" in the pool area was a letdown. Service was very attentive and the weather was perfect, so it was still nice experience, even though the food left much to be desired.

Slight disappointment was the wifi - while coverage in most of the hotel was very good, connection speed was not up to par, at least when compared to other hotels of this class. Streaming on large platforms (Youtube, Netflix) was possible, but in visibly low resolution.

Overall I left after four days very impressed with the hotel and it's staff, so I can truly recommend it for discerning travelers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Bigguy204,

I appreciate your detailed feedback about our hotel and all your comments are very much appreciated. I’m delighted to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and services. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your review.

Looking forward welcoming you back very soon at InterContinental Cairo Citystars,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place has everything and is fairly close to the airport. Rooms were beautiful and the mall was right next door! The staff was very professional and helpful too. The food was good and reasonably priced.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Seetheworldmontana,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our facilities.

We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A close to the airport hotel. Offers vip pick up which is really helpful in case it’s your first visit to Cairo. Receptionist is very helpful, concierge service is informative and helpful. Our room is big, no view unfortunately. Yet I believe they must have a pool view or city view somewhere. It is a part of the city stars, you walk from the lobby directly into a huge mall.
Anything you need will be at your fingertips inside the hotel, I mean I found, Lebanese cuisine, international cuisine, Japanese cuisine and others, pool bar, big pool, huge gym, shisha in couple of restaurants inside the mall, Arabic night in fairouz restaurant, a small market for daily uses.
We are here for a week, couple of days passed and we did not face a single problem or issue in this visit.

Stayed: March 2018
CitystarsComplex, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear WorldTraveler Z,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our services.

We hope you will visit us again.