“Excellent host and place with great views!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Private Room, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 2
Giza, Giza Governorate

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveladd...
“Excellent host and place with great views!”
Reviewed 27 April 2019 for a stay in January 2019

Mohamed will treat you like family I was in Giza only there for 3 days but had a great time! Very central to everything, shops, restaurants, the pyramids. There's nothing Mohamed cannot arrange for you and he will treat you like a best friend.

Date of stay: January 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
YueQiuG
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent service and excellent rooftop view for Pyramid!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2019 for a stay in April 2019

I came to stay with my friends on 20 april. We are very very happy with our stay. The owner is very nice and provides excellent service, speak very good english, and makes sure we enjoyed our stay. The rooftop view is superb, direct view of Giza pyramids. Environment is safe and hotel is comfortable. I highly recommend tourists to stay.

Date of stay: April 2019
nithish k
“Great host!”
Reviewed 17 April 2019 for a stay in February 2019

Mohamed was an amazing host! Super helpful. Took us to the best local places to eat, a great hookah bar, perfect local markets. And he taught us backgammon. Be warned he is a pro-player! Absolutely loved our stay. Also who doesn’t like to have breakfast looking at THE Pyramids!?

Date of stay: February 2019
GoddessAs...
Oakland, California
“Entrepreneur ”
Reviewed 14 April 2019 for a stay in April 2019

Mohammed was the BEST host I’ve ever experienced. He was very accommodating to myself, a friend and my 6 children. We are vegan, he made sure we were able to eat at restaurants that could accommodate our diets. His family also cooked for us the food was so Delicious. He set us up with tours that was fun but informative at the same time. We felt safe and comfortable, I trust Mohammed with my life. I’m looking forward to going back. My stay overall all is a 10 star, this is one of the best experiences I had in my life. I HIGHLY recommend Mohammed, again the BEST host I’ve ever had! We were very pleased and happy. I left Egypt(KEMET)very impressed. I gained a new life long friend. And lastly he went out his way to make sure all of our needs were met, I am forever grateful for him.

Date of stay: April 2019
Guide5275...
“The views are stunning”
Reviewed 13 April 2019 for a stay in September 2018

I have visited Egypt on many occasions and until now had not found that special place in Cairo/Giza that felt like home, but now I have.
Mohamed and his team are friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and fresh with the location a stone's throw from the attractions of Giza.
But what is truly special is the views of the pyramids, either from your room or from the rooftop terrace. Sunsets are not to be missed from the terrace and provide an amazing sight as it sets behind the pyramids, a most beautiful way to end the day.

Date of stay: September 2018
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.