US$102
US$93
  • Restaurant
US$61
  • Pool
Pyramids View Inn(Giza)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$35
US$44
US$40
US$63
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Best View Pyramids Hotel(Giza)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$36
US$31
US$20
US$38
US$28
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

Bonne Vie Hotel(Giza)(Great Value!)
1,965 results
All reviewsindian restaurantold palacegarden winghistoric hotelhunting lodgemoghul roompyramid viewmontgomery suitegreat pyramidmain buildingalfredonew wingkhan el khalilimemphis toursno wifi in the roomsfelt very safean oasis
Reviewed 19 June 2018

To see the pyramids is an amazing, not to be missed experience and this hotel is the perfect location to see it in all its glory. The service was excellent and rooms very comfortable. I strongly suggest you stay here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank ldevere
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

No view will EVER beat the view I had from my room at this hotel. Waking up to seeing 2 of the 3 great pyramids staring at me will always send shivers down my spine.

The Marriott Mena House is different than any other resort. It is rich in history (opened in 1869!) and offers a view you only dream of when reading history books.

The grounds are maintained well. The staff is so pleasant and friendly. (Special shout out to the young man at the pool who was very attentive and always helped us with our umbrella and chairs. And to the gentleman at the front lobby who would drive the golf cart with a huge smile always on his face).

The rooms are large and well maintained. (I would say they should update the in room blow dryers and shampoo/conditioner offerings). The entire resort is up to date, clean, and well kept.

The restaurant was very good and the pyramid views are breathtaking. The buffet was delicious for dinner and breakfast.

Finally, I appreciate the right security at the property. Every vehicle is inspected upon entry and the trunk has to be opened in each vehicle (even the tour busses) and a dog sniffs around the car as well.

If you’re coming to Egypt don’t even consider another property. If you’re wrestling between staying in Cairo and staying in Giza (as I was) you will not regret choosing this hotel and seeing those ancient pyramids staring at you every day.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Doyouhaveyourpasspor
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and clean
Unfortunately the staff in the bar and the front desk need. Training how to speak and deal with guest
I was refused to have a drink in the bar and when I went to complain to the front desk. They affaire that I should not drink alcohol because I speak
The native language
I was very disappointed
And I had to check out and leave the hotel
Very sad disappointed from the hotel

front office staff and the bar staff
The staff need training to how-to deal with the guest
I was embarrassed and they
Make my stay unpleasant

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Mena H, Director of Marketing Communications at Marriott Mena House, Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback further to your recent stay with us. I have noted your feedback regard the Bar and front desk staff which did not meet with your expectations, Kindly note that according to the Egyptian law, we are not allowed to serve alcohol to locals and Arabs during the holly month of Ramadan.

Please be assured that your feedback is well received as it is our constant endeavor to elevate our services and serve you better on your future stays with us.

I do hope that you will reconsider your decision and visit us again as we look forward to welcoming you back for a true experience.

Best regards,

Tarek Lotfy

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Jolene and I travel to see new places, cultures and attractions. Hotels are seldom the attraction with rare exceptions. Giraffe Manor in Nairobi, the Oberoi Amarvilas at the Taj Mahal in Agra, whale watching from our room at the Marine Hermanus in Hermanus, South Africa are extreme exceptions. The Mena House in Giza, Egypt makes this elite list and should not be missed.

Cairo and Luxor, Egypt had been on our travel bucket list for many years. We saved Giza and the Great Pyramids as the climax to our recent visit. The Mena House was recently acquired by Marriott. It is simply a must stay location if you are ever in Cairo. The pictures I have posted do not do justice to this extraordinary venue.

Our room, 336 had a full on straight view to the pyramids. We felt as if we were in the pyramids shadow. Our room was spacious with a desk and a sofa along with the king sized bed. It had a safe. There was a large balcony with two lounge chairs and a table to enjoy a refreshing cocktail while drinking in the extraordinary view. Bottled water was replenished daily. Room service was excellent without the penalty prices normally charged.

The new 129 restaurant offered a visual dessert for our meals with uncompromising views of the Great Pyramids..Both restaurants provided a variety of fare when you were hungry. There is an always open bank on site to change your currency. Full service completely describes the Mena House.

Of course we visited the Great Pyramids and Sphinx up close. Yes we rode camels to the pyramids. Still had we never left our room at the Mena House we would have felt that our visit would have been complete. We suggest you have this hotel on your bucket list.

Room Tip: Get a 300 or 400 number even number room between 328 to 338 or 428 to 438 for straight on pyramid views.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David P
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The staff were friendly, professional and super accommodating. From the time we stepped out of our taxi, everyone smiled, greeted us, welcomed us to the country and even thanked us for visiting. Most even made it a point to get to know more about us, as their guests.

The room was exceptionally clean, the bed was very comfortable and the room (with a view of the pyramids, was unbelievable!!!

The restaurant on the premises is fantastic. Seating is available both inside or outside. No matter where you choose to sit, the pyramids are within view. The food was delicious. We ate there for breakfast and for dinner. They offer a buffet at both meals. The selection at both meals offered a wide variety of food selections from around the globe. It did not disappoint, on either of the two occasions.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple