Pyramids View Inn(Giza)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$63
US$31
US$20
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$24/night.

US$44
  • Pool
All reviewsseventh floorlocation is excellentvery nice hotelcairozamalek
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I spent some six nights total at Zayed and found it to be a better-than-average three star hotel. The lobby is decorated like some Egyptian fantasy and is staffed with very friendly people. Unfortunately, I had to run a gauntlet of cigarette smoke in the lobby to get to the elevator; there was just no escaping the smell. The halls and room had some nicely framed art throughout. My room during my first stay was quite large, with a king bed and a twin. Half of the king had a very soft mattress, while the other half was quite firm. The carpet needed restretching but that was about the only low note of the room. I appreciated having a small fridge in the room, and free wi-fi that worked more often than not.

The bathroom had nice fresh towels and a very deep tub with a splash panel covering one end, making it somewhat awkward to reach the controls. Hot water was scalding but the pressure was good. The bath and room were cleaned well every day.

The room I was given on my return from Luxor had three twin beds of varying degrees of firmness. It was as comfortably appointed as the other room.

The restaurant and the breakfast included with the room were another story. The coffee was instant, and the food that should have been hot was not even warm. The burners under the chafing dishes were never lit and the scrambled eggs and potatoes were pretty yucky served cold. At least the cold side of the buffet had plenty of fresh fruit, rolls, cheeses, and yogurt salad. The manager was very friendly but smoked constantly in the restaurant, which seems typical for Egypt wherever I went.

The hotel is situated on a small park just a couple blocks from a busy main road. There are a number of restaurants, groceries, and pharmacies in the area as well as a reliable ATM at the nearby gas station. I always felt very safe walking alone at night here.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 January 2012

an awesome hotel, i would recommend it to anyone destined to Cairo, close to shops, restaurants and other amenities. Has it's own restaurant with great food. Rooms very nice and spacious and the staff are super friendly. Looking forward to my return!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2012

It's a really neat, cosy and a secure place to stay in with very friendly people. It's near by shops, pharmacies, restaurants. Great room service, and internet availability! I definitely recommend it.
-Abir kadi

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Abir K
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I have just spent a couple of nights in this central located hotel with my family and had such a great experinece , I have never seen a spacious room similar to the one I stayed in .

Room Tip: If you book through booking.com they will offer you a free transfer from Cairo airport.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Nader Z
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Arriving in a strange country is nothing new to me - but this was my first visit to another African country. We arrived a day earlier than the rest of our travel-group - but it made no difference to the Hotel management or the Tour Company. The Zayed Hotel was welcoming, friendly, and filled with hospitality. I enjoyed our stay there and miss the friendly staff who was always ready for a chat, a laugh and a quick history lesson!

The elevator was a bit of a “experience” but we got used to it quite quickly!  And the other thing I loved about the Zayed Hotel – was the assortment of towel arrangements they had waiting for you every day!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends