Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$22
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews mango ferry ride danish owner communal kitchen elephantine island big room room was spotless felt like home visiting aswan abu simbel place to stay nubian village ehab kfc guesthouse hosts kafana
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

I spent several days in Mango Guesthouse. It was a lovely experience. The rooms were clean and they had nice minimal design. Morning breakfast was perfect amount of food. The staff was professional and friendly. Great internet connection. Very clean. I adored working from their lush garden.

The guesthouse is close to the ferry in the peaceful part of Elephantine island.

1  Thank StepankaCe
Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

A great experience. Staff were helpful. The owner was very friendly. The garden is so beautiful. And being in elephantine island made it even more special and peculiar. The atmosphere is just joyful. Highly recommended!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank yahiaaz
Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

Clean, super friendly staff, tasty breakfast on a chill shanti island , what more can anyone ask for
Very happy with this hostal and rest assure I will visit again

Keep it up mango guest house aswan :)

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank explorersmalta
Reviewed 1 February 2021

This place is just perfect! From the moment we contacted the host,he was super responsive and made everything possible to make our stay the most comfortable. Staff are very helpful and kind, rooms are super clean and beautiful. Also, the location in the elephantine island makes give it the perfect combination between quietness and closeness to all places.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 149amb
Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

I loved my stay here at the Mango Guest House. It is situated on Elephantine island, just a short ferry ride from the city and maybe 3 minutes walk to the property. It is a colorful Nubian house with the most wonderful Nubian hosts. The staff here are amazing...they literally helped me with everything during my stay...from tours, to carrying my oversized luggages, to show me different places on the island, they even waited for the ferry with me so I won’t be sitting alone by myself :). Their garden is a relaxing paradise in the middle of the island. I worked from the garden everyday during my stay and the wifi speed is great!! My room is comfy and I slept very well every night. On top it all, you can’t beat the price!! I almost felt sad when I had to leave but I am looking forward to come back again soon!!

Date of stay: January 2021