Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$35
Hotels.comUS$35
PricelineUS$35
Agoda.comUS$35
TravelocityUS$35
Orbitz.comUS$35
All reviews city max hotel perfect location abu simbel fresh fruit one night nile river nice hotel mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

The room was comfortable with a side sitting room. Both had TVs. These small balcony has a nice view of the Nile but ni place to sit and enjoy the view.

The shower drain was very slow forcing me stop the water twice so it would not overflow. The restaurant was a major disappointment with overcooked meat and plastic ware.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank tomlewisusma85
mohamed moghazy, Guest Services / Front Office at Citymax Hotel Aswan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

Dear Valued Guest
Good day from Citymax Hotel Aswan.
First of all, many thanks for your stay and the time you have taken in order to share your feedback.
I wish I was able to see more details in regards to your stay, which will help us to comprehend your feedback and especially get the chance for improvements.
Nevertheless, I am very sorry to learn from your review that it seems that we were not able to provide the service you could expect from Citymax Hotel Aswan, it would be great to get in touch to figure out this in detail and we hope to get the chance to welcome you back sometime and to make it right for you.
Guest Relations Team.

Reviewed 28 December 2020

I'm sorry to write this but i just feel deceived.
When I checked out the hotel online and called to make reservation for executive suite. I made that decision based on your details posted on the website but this was not the case in real. I arrived to hotel to find my self on floor one in that very old poor maintained so not called executive suite. I have lots of concerns that irritate my stay and make me unhappy.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
mohamed moghazy, Guest Services / Front Office at Citymax Hotel Aswan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Dear Valued Guest.
greetings from Citymax Hotel Aswan.
First of all, I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for your interest to stay at Citymax Hotel Aswan.
Secondly, I would like to most sincerely apologize for the inexcusable experience that encountered you during your recent stay at Citymax Hotel Aswan.
I was indeed disturbed to hear about your bad experience, but I do very much appreciate that you brought this matters to our attention, as only through construction criticism we are able to restore and straighten any shortcoming that might occasionally occur.
Rest assured that your valuable comments were noted and circulated to the departments concerned; whereby necessary commitment were made to ensure that these incidents will not reoccur in the future.
Finally, I hope we will have an opportunity to demonstrate our commitment and regain your confidence in Citymax Hotel Aswan services in the near future.
Wishing you a Good day.

Reviewed 2 November 2020 via mobile

Do not stay at this hotel !! We booked a trip to Abu simbel temple at reception. They told us the entry was included , but when we arrived at the temple we were told it was not . We had to pay an extra $50 . We called the person we booked with at reception & his tune completely changed . He was aggressive & said he never told us tickets were included . He did .. I even asked him to repeat it & he said normally 240 Egyptian pound each but it’s is included. I said great & booked . He also demanded cash .
Our driver provided nearly killed us , spending more time on the opposite side of the rd than ours . Then was upset we didn’t tip him . Stay away .

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mohamed moghazy, Guest Services / Front Office at Citymax Hotel Aswan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Dear Mr. lukage21

Greetings from Citymax Hotel Aswan.

Kindly note that your Comments had been investigated to put our hands on your complains, but us discovering the follow:
You staying in another hotel (Happi Hotel), and you came to our hotel to organize tour to Abu Simble Temple, which the hotel only offer transportation for 2 ways only . Our employee has been told you that this cost just transportation and you accepted and you refused to pay in cash and you insist to pay by credit card to avoid the bank's Commission, then the hotel already organized car as agreed. after that driver informed the hotel that you complaining that this amount not including entrance fees to the temple and you told our representative that you deal with the hotel's employee that cost including entrance fees, which he call you and informed you that's not true .
after this case you already text hotel's employee and informed him that you need entrance fees amount deducted from transportation fees which employee refused, so you text him again and blackmailing him & Hotel ,if you didn't received that Money , you will never stop Complaining in Everywhere .
Finally Citymax Hotel, if deal with anything, we must respect the deal.
Guest relation team

Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed here as part of an Intrepid group and the hotel was definitely above what we normally stay in. The room I stayed in was huge and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The service throughout the hotel was also excellent from the front desk to the restaurant staff. The location on the Nile is also very convenient for cruises and felucca rides.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank LindsayV857
CMaswan, Guest Relations Manager at Citymax Hotel Aswan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear......Lindsay
Thank you very much for choosing City Max Aswan Hotel We very much appreciate your rating regarding your stay at the hotel. We are delighted to read that you had a good stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. to provide our team with this exceptional feedback We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Guestrelation
Martina Marzouk

Reviewed 13 February 2020

We traveled to aswan and we were staying in the hotel for one night.. we took 3 rooms one of them was connected with the another one ( it was my room) really it was so nice and comfortable so closed to the nile and the city. The staff are nice and the service is good . Recommend to stay in it.

Date of stay: April 2019