Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
US$93
View deal
SAVE US$12
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$93
PricelineUS$105
All reviews nile river nice hotel main building view is amazing enjoyed my stay breakfast buffet is train station sunset bank
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2021

Best hotel in aswan every thing was more than perfect Too was very clean and tidy food exellant hotel team great I recommended this hotel if you want visit Aswan this hotel will make your Trip very different

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

من اسوء الفنادق ولا انصح اخد بالذهاب اليه
عاملين لا يتمتعون بايه مهنيه ف التعامل
Very bad hotel didn’t recommend any to go their. So bad unprofessional staff
Horrible food and service
They are treating guest with very rood manner
One of worest experience ever

Trip type: Travelled solo
Amr Kroum, Guest Services / Front Office at Tolip Aswan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear valued guest,
Greeting from Tolip hotel Aswan. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on the service you received here, we will certainly assess your review internally. We apologize that your experience was not satisfactory and for any inconvenience this caused you. We do hope to welcome you back in the future for a more pleasant experience.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2021

Fabulous location on the Nile, especially at sunset. friendly, professional staff "thanks for all". the food was very good "variety and taste".

It was an astonishing stay. me, my wife and kids enjoyed our holiday, alot. we wished we could stay longer, but next time we will..

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

This hotel is close proximity to the Aswan Train station. It's about a 10-15 min walk otherwise, you can negotiate a taxi rate for 50 LE. I stayed in the chalets and the views of the Nile were amazing. The staff were very accommodating and welcoming and met all our needs. They will not let you go hungry. Due to Covid the buffet is currently closed so the staff is now delivering food to the rooms. I had a plethora of food and there was no way to finish. The only downside for me was that I thought the beds were as hard as a rock but other than that I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank aforsell3
Reviewed 14 December 2020

The hotel is obnoxious at check in. They are rude and ridiculous. I would recommend staying somewhere else. If you don’t care about your time or how you are treated though, go ahead and waste an hour trying to check in with rude receptionist.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank N6223MHzachs
Amr Kroum, Guest Services / Front Office at Tolip Aswan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear Valued Guest

Greetings from Tulip Hotel Aswan, We would like to thank you for your recent comment on TripAdvisor. Your feedback regarding service, receptionist cannot complete check-in without PCR analysis based on Egyptian government instructions and not hotel instructions. and in this regard we express our sincere apologies that the service was not satisfactory and inconvenient for you. We look forward to welcoming you next time.

warm regards,