Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Lol.travel
ZenHotels.com
US$85
View deal
eDreams
Travelocity
All reviews abu simbel aswan town tennis courts the river free boat boat shuttle the hotel manager pools luxor egypt nile desert landscape corniche felucca cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2020

I was coming from luxor with my husband to spend the rest of our honeymoon trip in aswan from 29 feb 2020 to 3rd of march 2020.
First of all, I've requested a deluxe double room nile view halfboard with an extra large bed preference.
I got a room with 2 single beds with a bad view so I went back to the reception and they changed me the room.
After that, ony first day still, at 8:30pm we had a problem with the air conditioning, it stopped working and the weather was too hot w kept contacting the reception and they kept telling us they will send us the technician more than 4 calls for more than an hour and at last but not least they told us that the technician had an emergency and he left early! So we spent the whole night in a very hot weather with no air conditioning.
The second day, we had a problem with the tv (very bad signal) and it was the classico match and we called the reception 2 hours before the match to fix the problem.
They sent us a technician after one hour who came to our room, checked the tv, and gave us his phone number and took my husband phone number to go up on the roof and fix the signal.
We kept calling him he said yes,I'll fix it immediately and call you back and all of a sudden after 50 min we called him as nothing changed and the tv screen is horrible we were surprised that his mobile was switched off.
And when my husband got back to the receptionist (Mostafa),mosatafa told him that the technician left and that he will come after 20 minutes and it's no need to follow-up with him, he will call us back if there's something new!!!
My husband got mad! Is that seriously happening? We are here to spend last 3 nights in our honeymoon trip to get a room with 2 beds and change it then spend the first night with no air conditioning then the reception guy mostafa is having a very bad and unhelpful attitude, he doesn't want us to disturb him again! While we are spending 3 nights and all these issues are happening in the first 2 nights without providing any quick solution. Are we in a 5 stars hotel really!!!?????
And after having a fight with my husband, my husband insisted on meeting the hotel manager so an engineer (i don't know his name) interfered and he tried to handle my husband by offering him to move to another room.
My husband accepted as this move should be immediately. But this engineer came after 15 minutes telling my husband that we can change the room but this move can't be done before tomorrow morning (which gonna be our last day in this terrible hotel).
I really don't know what to say! What a bad customer service!!!!
What a bad attitude from employees supposed to be trained to solve such problems immediately and make sure to obtain customer satisfaction. I'm really unsatisfied specially that this is the last part of our honeymoon. I didn't expect by all means it could ends sadly like this !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Basmaelsheikh
Culture41019191934, Manager at Pyramisa Island Aswan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Dear Mrs,Basma.

Thank you for sharing us the experience at Pyramisa Island Aswan.
We do regret that your experience has not lived up to your expectations.
Let us express our most sincere apologies.
In our hotel we strive to provide excellent service for every customer so your feedback is very important to us.
Please rest assured that we are taking measures to solve the problems you already faced and prevent the occurrence in the future.
A severe action had been taken already with all concerned mentioned in your comment avoiding such either negative or unhelpful attitude.
We appreciate accepting our sincere apology once again
Best regards,
Hotel Management

Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute
It had a four star and we had been in the past like 10 years ago

It was the most furry hotel we ever stayed in everything was dirty from the rooms
The public areas the china wear in the
Restaurant.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Carry O
Culture41019191934, Manager at Pyramisa Island Aswan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Dear Carry.

Regret that your last visit was not reaching your expections.
Appreciate your valued feedback which indicate us improving our services.
Kindly accept our sincere apology for inconvenience happened during your stay .
Sincere regards

Reviewed 20 February 2020

Room was fine, and clean. We had a breakfast box as we had a very early start, this was generous portion and included water. Our shower fitting was loose and water was dripping through the bathroom ceiling. Terrible WIFI. Nice grounds, with a pleasant walkway overlooking the Nile. Generally though looks like the hotel needs a bit of TLC.

2  Thank sarajhobbs
Culture41019191934, Guest Relations Manager at Pyramisa Island Aswan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Dear Ms. Sara,

It was our pleasure having the chance to have you with us, I am extremely sorry that your experience didn't meet your expectations for this stay, please be informed that we are in the process of renovating the hotel and within a short period of time it will be completely renovated and your low rating is shared with concerned department heads for improvement. we look forward to welcome you again at Pyramisa Island Aswan.

Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

We spend avery nice time in this beautiful place .. the view from the room was amazing , the stuff are vty kind .. the room is very nice but the bed are quite small .. the food in the restaurant is very good .. we enjoied the trip to and from the hotel by the free boat of the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Culture41019191934, Guest Relations Manager at Pyramisa Island Aswan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Dear sir,

Thank you for choosing pyramisa Isis Island Aswan , we truly value your feedback and comments, we will work hard to fix the issue you experienced and thank you for letting us knows, we hope to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

I am currently staying at the Pyramisa Isis Islamd Aswan. My room was paid for via the conference organizer. I came from UK to attend a conference.
I read few poor reviews on the property but I thought it may be an exaggeration.
Initially I was in a room ( 463) that was obviously not cleaned for a year. After making a lot of fuss and requested to check out, I moved to room 441. Again the room is filthy, dust and dirt everywhere, walls has damp floor. Then after a long day, I found no slippers in the room. I called the receptionist who said “ in the morning as we get it from stores”. This total apathy and carelessness seems to be the structure of that property and I wonder how this trash was given 5*!!
Looking at the reviews, you notice the manager says the same words “ sorry to hear that and we looking forward to see you again”.
This is the first time ever I write such a bad but well deserved poor review. This place need to be closed, renovated, and get proper staff from Europe.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank samaE6343LV

Dear Dr.Esam.
Reference to your accommodation at Pyarmisa Island Aswan covered by Target conference regret receiving such negative comments from your good side.

May we do have the opportunity to explain a few points related to the experience you passed with our property were ruining with more than almost to full capacity and your conference had already 120 rooms on the main building.

Am totally surprised that you wrote the comment before even asking meeting any member of the hotel management we are 24/7 available this what i explained you this morning when i met you at my office.

Once again kindly accept our sincere apology for such inconvenience.

Sincere regards