Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
US$31
View deal
SAVE US$39
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$31
ZenHotels.comUS$70
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

This was one of the hotels which was chosen for location in. Aswan .

We stayed here for 3 nights .

Location was 3 minutes from the. Aswan souk , good local restaurants and across from river Nile on the other side of the road.

It is very close to the railway station.

Positive —Excellent location ,very close to everything

refrigerator in the room ,

wifi good .

Negative — For hot water shower one will have to start geyser. Once u have finished ,the next guest will have to wait for a while for hot water to start again . That was kind of annoying. So for winter one has to plan accordingly.

There was tub in the bathroom for shower and one has to be very careful to enter after moving plastic curtains otherwise u can easily skid .

Half the electrical outlets don’t work . We had to call their electrician to fix.

It is on the main road ,lots of noise at night .

No hot water kettle or bottled water provided

Breakfast poorly managed .

It seems this place caters to the local crowd

As said before I selected this place for location.

My conclusion ,for the price I paid and extras I paid-to upgrade I was expecting better . However location compensated for the negative.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Keniyag
Reviewed 30 August 2019

This a family run hotel within walking distance from
the Railway Station from Luxor. It’s also just across the park from the Nile Corniche and near the Souq market. It’s a basic hotel but it’s clean and the staff are friendly. Not expensive with views of the river. I’ve been to Aswan dozens of times. Stayed everywhere. And this is as good as any in value hotel. Do not stay at the Isis Pyramisa across the road and on the water. It’s the worst hotel in Egypt and perhaps the world!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Lizardfeathers
Reviewed 31 January 2018

good location, i had stayed only three nights but enjoy extreme specially view from balcony, clean room with excellent room services and beautiful view of River Nile with boats inside.price was reasonable and weather was perfect ..may be little cold at night

Room tip: good place with reasonable price
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ibrahim a
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I had stayed 2 nights in Marhaba Palace Hotel on April'2017. We were staying in a Nile view room, with a small balcony. Room was clean enough. They have small pool, dinning room (moderate in size). We facing some problem with their lift, some time it wasn't working perfectly. Otherwise their hospitality quite satisfactory. If we will visit again, we may think about Marhaba, because of their location. Yes at night from my room, view was fantastic, specially Aga Kha Mausoleum (west bank of Nile) and floating Felucca on Nile was spectacular. I love Nubian village, I love Aswan.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Soumitro_Calutta
Reviewed 17 April 2017

the location of this hotel is so perfect, also the view of the rooms is amazing, also the menu is good, and the price is suitable for all.
the only comment is some rooms has a view in the pool it's not that perfect as the room views the Nile.

Date of stay: May 2016