Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2019

Lovely hotel with confortable beds. The room is very basic but you won’t find anything this good for this cheap in Aswan. The owner was very helpful with the planning of our time in Aswan. We booked a bunxh of activities through him for good prices and he arranged great dinners for us. Would definitely recommend, great value for price :)

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 6 October 2019

My boyfriend and I stayed at Keylany Hotel in Aswan and had a wonderful experience. Located right in the heart of the city with easy access to the water and the souks and restaurants, it made it so we could go by foot. The rooms are simple with few luxuries, but it was everything we needed for our stay. A highlight was a delicious breakfast served to us on the gorgeous roof deck by the friendly staff. The easygoing and helpful owner was generous in offering up recommendations and making us comfortable. At this price point it would be difficult to find a better hotel for your needs!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 21 July 2019

This hotel needs a major face lift. Needs major cleaning. From top floor to the ground floor. I do not understand the 5 stars given. I was generous with my 2 stars. I paid $20 for an evening stay. . . maybe $10 is more appropriate. Yes, nice people. But I find Egyptians in general to be nice.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2019 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in there and the best thing was the staff at the reception... Very nice (otherwise always trying to earn some extra money from services, tours and taxis, but like in. All Egypt). They were very friendly, the breakfast was excellent and the room was good for the standards in there (could be better the bathroom). They have also a nice terrace for breakfast or where to eat if u want to have a intimate rustic romantic dinner (but I advice them to clean little bit more their common spaces). I recommend it. Good service and good area.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank Andrea S
Reviewed 5 March 2019 via mobile

Iam staying in Keylany due to the fact that i want to visit Abu Simbel. Ammad arranged quickly everything and arranged also one more day for Nubian village island with a private boat. He is always with a smile and in positive energy. I recommend him because he is a true professional.Thank you Ammad.
Petros