Lowest prices for your stay
US$23
View deal
Free cancellation until 17/04/21
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$23
StayForLong
FindHotelUS$23
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2019 via mobile

WORST HOTEL I HAVE STAYED IN EVER!! STAY AWAY! No towels, bed linen and pillow smelt SO bad!! The room was dirty and everything in it was broken. It looked like a crack den! There was really strong chemical fumes coming into our room constantly and it kept me up all night. It’s was worrying I did not know where the fumes were coming from as there is no natural daylight or windows in the room. We diddnt choose to stay here it was booked as part of a package, so glad it was only one night as I couldn’t bare to stay any longer. Breakfast was DISGUSTING! Diddnt even attempt to eat it. Do not stay here! Apart from a decent location it has nothing to offer here! I’ve stayed in many hostels and hotels in the world and this hotel is the worst I’ve ever stayed in. Shame because the hotel staff were friendly

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

This place is a decent hotel for a cheap price. Sure the lift is old but it works and there is always the stairs if you're concerned. They are helpful and for the price you get a clean hotel with air con in the heart of Aswan.

The pool was empty when we went but apart from that, I'd stay here again without question.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The elevator was very scary and felt like you were going to fall through it and there is no door that closes.
Halve the lights in our room didn't work which left the room very dark.
The towels provided were terrible and ended up using my own.
Friends had to shower in our room as their shower didn't work.
Breakfast was terrible.
Only good thing about the hotel is that it's close to the train station and city centre.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Good value right in the heart of Aswan.
The room was clean and the breakfast buffet good with a friendly chef to cook eggs just how I like them.

The staff seem friendly and helpfull,

Its a Nubian building, so paint colours and crooked tiles are part of the style.

The bathrooms have the best hotwater in all of Egypt, good water flow, nice shower spray and hot water that lasts.

Enjoy

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I wouldn’t recommend this hotel, but it will do if there is nothing else available. It was not the cleanest and the bathrooms barely function.

On a more positive note. My experience of the staff was pleasant.

Date of stay: November 2017