Where to start...
- the elevator doesn’t have a proper door on it, it looks so dangerous that we opted for the stairs every time we left
- our beds had Lightening McQueen comforters, wtf
- blood stains on one Lightening McQueen comforter
- air con couldn’t regulate itself so we were either hot or freezing cold
- hot water system leaked constantly
- wifi is not free- £30 per person per day
- breakfast was the most horrific thing I’ve seen- there was DIRT everywhere. We were so disgusted that we refused to eat it
Positives are the location and that the staff were nice. Even so, I would never recommend this place.
- Free Wifi