Lowest prices for your stay
US$30
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$30
PricelineUS$33
All reviews west bank nile cruise isis pools kings egypt valley locals arabic sights taxis balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

We first stayed at this beautiful hotel 12yrs ago and thought we would visit for 3 days to see if anything had changed.
Wow, very beautiful hotel.The rooms are lovely and the gardens and views are stunning, situated right on the river Nile
The staff are so friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble
We stayed bed and breakfast only and the food is plentiful and tasty
Lastly,big thank you to reception staff, very polite and professional
Well done guys

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2021

The Service was great. Everything was on its right Place, starting from the smiley Welcome until the friendly Good Bye. The Reception, Housekeeping were friendly and great.The breakfast and lunch buffet were so special. Swimming pool service very nice.! I loved this time visit so much.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2021

I enjoyed my Stay there since the first Moment. I booked through Online Site, and called the Hotel to check that they received my Reservation. The Reservation Team were so helpful and took also my Preferences to prepare the Room as I wish. The Check in was fast and the Reception Guy was smiley and helpful. The Room View was spectacular and the Room was clean. The Food was delicious.

For sure I will be back again

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

This place is a dump in every sense of the word, we booked a double bed but got two singles even thought it was a ghost town. The elevators were constantly broken, no currency exchange even though they advertised as having one, no iron or ironing board available, the phone in the room didn’t work. The bed head was also broken as the bolt in the wall had fallen out, even the i sterner didn’t work and to top everything off there was human excrement in the toilet on arrival in the room. I am still wanting on my change as I paid in cash. The staff were rarely at the check in desk, if they were they had head phones in and looking at their phones. It was a 2 star hotel at best. Considering the lack of guests I thought the service would have been much better, how wrong I was. The location in the Nile was great, the sheets appeared to be clean, probably the only thing they got right!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 22 February 2020

I have recently returned from another blissful stay at the Isis Pyramisa.
As always,check in was speedy,friendly and uncomplicated
The new,modern,spacious reception is now open and adds greatly to the modern look of the Hotel
The room and bedding were spotless and kept immaculate by the excellent housekeeping staff for whom nothing is too much trouble.
The hotel continues it's upgrading of the facilities,the latest being the riverside coffee shop.
Breakfast was fresh with a good,selection of food to cater for all tastes,and the chefs and serving staff courteous and efficient.
The two outdoor pools are kept immaculate, but unfortunately the weather was too cold to enjoy these
A huge thank you to the management and staff for the wonderful welcome and and service throughout my stay.
Looking forward to my return soon.

Date of stay: January 2020
Mohamed Fekri, General Manager at Pyramisa Hotel Luxor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you very much for sharing this great review of your recent stay at Pyramisa Hotel Luxor, We are certainly agree that our dedicated staff and facilities plays a key role to our guests over all experience as they welcome each guest with the Pyramisa Hotel Luxor spirit and strives to assist in any possible way to ensure everyone has a very pleasant stay, it’s needed very rewarding to read that you have appreciated their genuine helpfulness through out your holidays among us. Also we are very delighted to hear that thank you have enjoyed your stay.
Looking forward very much to welcome you again very soon
Have a great day and weekend from Pyramisa Hotel Luxor team