“Tasty ethopian food”

Cuisines: African
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Central location .Decent and cozyambience . Swift and friendly service. Reasonably priced . Quite packed even on a weekday .
The menu is not very explanatory and we had to ask several times what it meant. We finally ordered a plate of the mixed injera (Non Veg) .... it did not have anything like the pics on trip advisor but it had other stuff on it .. each and every item was tasty . But be aware even two of us could not finish this one dish .
But we would have liked to try other items on their menu too and hope they start smaller servings
Bathrooms were a dissapointment though... very dirty and poorly maintained .

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I had never tried Ethiopian food, and this was incredible. I loved the setting (super casual, very like you were in somebody's home) and the food was just amazing.

The staff were friendly and helpful and the food came out quicker than what I am used to in Africa!!

Highly recommended

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

As a long time lover of Ethiopian food, I’ve tried every restaurant that I can get my hands on. I’m here to say that the food at Habesha is absolutely remarkable. Absolutely try their shiro. The service was very attentive and they have a beautiful outdoor area that’s very warm and inviting. Can’t recommend enough.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I was a bit surprised when I looked at the menu at Habesha. Every dish included injera, Ethiopian bread. Although that makes it sound as if variety wasn’t offered, the food was really good. The meat dishes were solid, with nothing we could be mad about, as well as the veg dishes. If you want East African cuisine in Kenya, Habesha should be on your bucket list.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing. Our waiter was very attentive. We were 6 friends of which only 2 had ever eaten Ethiopian food. Our waiter made suggestions that gave us a wonderful variety.
We will return.
BTW, the cost was very reasonable. 6 of us ate for under ks5000. (5000 Kenyan shilling).