Open today: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing team

I appreciate the ease they bring to holiday planning All you have to do is show up and enjoy your... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Dianamutono
Girls Trip to Mombasa

Kilian organized an unforgetable girls trip for us on short notice. Sandra is patient, kind and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
nyokabinn

All reviews baobab beach resort focal point travel agent beyond my expectations airport pickup maasai mara an awesome experience the entire trip malvern killian vivian diani hemingways exemplary courtesy driver communication
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021

We had several amazing experiences with Kilian Tours & Travel.

We first went to Amboseli with my partner, where we met Sam, the best guide that you can find. He is a true spotter and knows very well every park in Kenya!

We repeated, and the next time we went to Masai Mara with friends, another incredible experience.

Kilian has great customer service (thank you Joy!) and overall planning and organisation are fantastic. I strongly recommend the agency and Sam as a guide!

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 8 October 2021

We had an amazing experience courtesy of Kilian Tours; very efficient in planning the trip. The drivers are very polite and keep time.

Reviewed 7 October 2021

The planning and the services were amazing...
I am planning on working with Kilian again..
I got everything as it was outlined...I am fully satisfied

Reviewed 6 October 2021

The trip to Amboseli was very well organized. The service was fantastic, the van was new and super clean, the driver was well informed and very professional and ensured we had a great experience

Reviewed 28 September 2021

The booking process was smooth,the agent was patient and explained all details and options and made the booking process very easy . The drivers always arrived in time and were very friendly.

Date of experience: September 2021