US$104
US$157
US$122
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$154
US$113
InterContinental
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$155
US$141
US$120
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$55
US$76
US$56
Agoda.com
1,378 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepool levelhilton honorscentral locationbit datedbusiness centerbusiness tripenjoyed my staysecuritymeetingtrafficsafaricbddoormanconference
Reviewed 14 August 2017

First-class and gorgeous in every aspect. Beautiful property and rooms, attentive, welcoming and friendly staff, Amazing pool area. In the heart of the CBD which is a plus interms of moving around , so you wont end up spending all of your time at the hotel. If you are looking at an all-inclusive, relaxing place, you will be very happy here. This would be an outstanding business spot.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
martin v, General Manager at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Your continued patronage and comments are a vital part of our growth, for which we are most grateful. Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

We are glad to note that you were very satisfied with your overall experience and grateful of your compliments about our team members great hospitality, great facilities and good location, at the central business district. We are happy to see you enjoyed every moment of your stay with us. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts, at Hilton Nairobi, truly worthwhile.

We value your patronage and your recommendation of Hilton Nairobi to other travellers is very well appreciated. Your feedback is reassuring, we look forward to welcome you back to the Hilton Nairobi, in the near future.

With Kind regard,

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The rooms are very old and not to Hilton Standards. Given a choice, I would have not stayed there. Compelled to stay since booking was made earlier. Will never again stay in this property after this trip.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abdul Rahiman A
martin v, General Manager at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire Hilton Nairobi team, we would like to extend you a warm greetings. Thank you for choosing Hilton Nairobi, It is truly a pleasure to serve you. We greatly appreciate comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to fully meet your expectation during your recent stay, I do sincerely regret your dissatisfaction with the overall experience. The main issue though, I believe were your observations about the physical condition of our rooms; One cannot deny that the hotel is dated. However, I can assure you that the hotel team works proactively and consistently to keep our property in shape. Continuous maintenance works and upgrades are being carried out in order to guarantee that our accommodation is up to standard and all life, fire and health regulations are fully compliant with local and international regulations.

Moreover, I am glad to advise you that the construction of the new Hilton property has just commenced at the Upper Hill area. Upon completion, it will completely enrich our guest experience.

I read and understand that you may not be staying with us again; In case you change your mind, I do hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back to Hilton Nairobi and re-establish your faith in our hotel.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 10 August 2017

There are two sides to the story

We stayed at the Hilton in Nairobi as the start of our two week vacation/safari in Kenya with our three children (11, 10 and 8).
We were welcomed swiftly, and as Hilton Honors Gold member we received access to the executive lounge were you can enjoy free drinks an some snacks. Children are not welcome we were told after 18.30.

There are no joining rooms for families but we were placed next to each other. As our children were playing on their IPad in the room we decided to go for a short stroll around the block. Whished we hadn’t done that. Just across the street on our way back my wife was robbed of her (not to expensive gold necklace). I tried to grab the thief but was tripped by one of his fellow robbers and injured my knee, hand and arm.
I would not advise this hotel if you go with children as it’s absolutely not safe outside.
On our return I asked for some first aid stuff to disinfect my wounds and get some bandages around it but the hotel has absolutely no first aid materials available. Other than that no service was offered and we were glad we brought some materials ourselves. So that was a big disappointing start of our vacation. The rest of the week were impacted quite a bit as walking was not easy and swimming with the children no option.

On the other hand the hotel has a nice heated pool which the children liked a lot.
Breakfast and dinner were really nice but I would not advice anybody to stay here if they would like to go for a stroll through town.
So all in all, the hotel is nice when you need to be there for business, it’s a bit dated but services like breakfast and dinner are good, for families I would not advise to find a hotel outside the city.

On our return a week later we were welcomed by the management who had taken swift action to improve the first aid process and we were upgraded to a suite for the night. We appreciated this gesture but hope future guests are being warned that walking outside is not safe.

Room Tip: As a HHonors member you can use the excecutive lounge. Great place to have a drink and enjoy some peace and quiet
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dutchy911
martin v, General Manager at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire Hilton Nairobi team, we would like to extend you a warm greetings. We truly appreciate your detailed review of your stay.

We note your concerns that your children were not welcome at the executive lounge after 1830hrs, kindly allow me to explain at this time ( 1830hrs) we open the lounge for alcoholic drinks. As Kenyan law is not permitting children below 18 years in areas, where liquor is being served, we unfortunately have to limit the executive lounge access for kids. We hope this finds your understanding.

Further, we note your concerns about the insecurity of the surrounding areas, I am sincerely sorry for the incident that happened while you were crossing the street. I do hope it will find your understanding that, like other major cities in the world, 100% security is not guaranteed.

I would also like to reassure you that security of our guests and team members is one of our highest concerns, therefore, we have taken highest precautionary measures possible as a hotel. I do confirm that we have in place a fully functional security department within the hotel, check each and every vehicle entering the premises at the front and back of the house, have regular awareness trainings of each team member, and a very good rapport with all our local authorities, which gives as a very high security level.

Nevertheless, we are glad to see that the rest of your stay was comfortable, your children were happy and they enjoyed swimming in our heated pool. I do hope you felt that our team members at least provided excellent hospitality upon your return, as this is really one of the things that we try to provide in our hotel.

I do hope you will give us another chance so we can show you we can do better indeed. If you do choose so, please contact me directly so I can personally take care of you and meet up with you and discuss the above over a cup of coffee. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and my team endeavours to do their best to ensure you have the best of your travel experience.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I received the best Service from the Hilton Staff. This is an Excellent hotel to stay in if you are visiting or staying in Nairobi. I can recommend anyone who wishes to stay for Business or Family reasons to spend there time at Hilton Nairobi and you will never regret the experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire Hilton Nairobi team, we would like to extend you a warm greetings. Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Nairobi, it is truly a pleasure to serve you.

We are glad to note that you were satisfied with your overall experience and appreciate your compliments about our great service. We also thank you for recommending our Hotel to other travellers. Again, we appreciate your feedback, as it is comments such as yours that make all efforts, at Hilton Nairobi, truly worthwhile.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Nairobi again and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Well located in Nairobi. Good services but this hotel need to be refreshed. They've also to work on cleanness especially in the rooms. Nice pool and spa and good services in summary I can recommend Hilton Nairobi

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings and thank you for your response.

We are glad that you were satisfied with our overall service. However, we note your observation with regards to cleanliness, I am indeed very sorry this did not meet your expectation. I have shared your comment with our executive housekeeper to review our housekeeping procedures and put corrective measures in place. Thank you for the feedback and this will go along way to improve our standards and service delivery to our guests.

Nevertheless, we are happy to see that the pool/spa and hotel location were to your liking.

We treasure your patronage and your recommendation of Hilton Nairobi to other travellers is very well appreciated. We look forward to welcome you back to the Hilton Nairobi, in the near future.

Best regards,