We stayed in this hotel for 3 days which were an absolute bliss...we loved the hotel as we came in, the lounge was lovely and great for relaxing but I was quite disappointed when we got to the rooms as they looked tired and and outdated. They have the coffee making facilities which was ok and there was refreshments in the fridge ie, beers, soft drinks etc but which have to be paid for. The service was superb and the food was fantastic. The staff there are warm, polite and very helpful and the hotel is well placed to access Nairobi with ease. There's a Teriyaki restaurant on the other side of the road which serves great Japanese meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International