We stayed 3 nights recently before traveling on further into Kenya. Multiple front desk staff were exceedingly courteous. Davis, in particular, gave a room upgrade that I didn't request but he kindly offered at check-in when he discovered we had traveled 27 hours. Our room seemed to be aging and/or a little dirty: cracks in tile, dirt in grout, cobwebs around curtains. Also, we were informed the Hilton doesn't offer "heat" - which may mean nothing to some, but it was the shoulder season when we traveled and the evening was chilly. On the plus side, the bed was comfortable, the linens were clean and staff continually restocked our bottled water generously. On our last night we returned from dinner to find a tray of "small sweets and juice" left for us as a "thank you". It was a very nice gesture that we appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International