US$157
US$149
US$108
InterContinental
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$171
US$134
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$146
  • Breakfast included
US$110
US$98
1,394 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepool levelhilton honorscentral locationbit datedbusiness centerbusiness tripsecuritymeetingtrafficsafaricbddoormanconference
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Why say anything. It’s not worthy of the Hilton brand name. It’s downtown and walking around at night is not advisable. But the hotel is in a deplorable state and needed a tear down many years ago. But it probably still makes money and that means it remains operational till the last drop. Better go elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark B
martin v, General Manager at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Guest,

It has been a pleasure hosting you at the Hilton Nairobi. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to fully meet your expectation during your recent stay, as you have indicated in this critical review. Sincerely, we regret your dissatisfaction with the overall experience and assure you that we strive to deliver exceptional service to all our guests, but in your case, we missed the opportunity. We however, appreciate your valuable feedback and this will go along way to improve our standards and service delivery to our guests.

We note and agree with your comment that our property is dated, but I am pleased to inform you that the hotel team works proactively and consistently to keep our property in shape. Continuous maintenance works and upgrades are being carried out in order to guarantee that our accommodation is up to standard and all life, fire and health regulations are fully compliant with local and international regulations.

I am also delighted to advise you that the construction of the new Hilton property is underway. Upon completion, it will completely enrich our guest experience.

Our esteemed guest, I do hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back to Hilton Nairobi and re-establish your faith in our hotel.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I found the hotel to be an average hotel, the room had old and broken furnitures, house keeping was not very efficient, the Internet was very slow and interniment at times. I did not feel that I was staying at the “Hilton”!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
martin v, General Manager at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

In behalf of our entire Hilton Nairobi team, we would like to extend you a warm greetings. It is truly a pleasure to serve you. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Based on your comment, it seems we have not been able to fully meet your expectation with the overall outlook of the Hotel and the housekeeping. Please accept my sincere apology for this unpleasant experience. However, I am pleased to advise you that, the construction of a new property is underway, and upon completion, it will completely enrich our guest experience. Meanwhile, continuous maintenance works and upgrades are being carried out in order to guarantee that our accommodation is up to standard and all life, fire and health regulations are fully compliant with local and international regulations.
With regards of the housekeeing, I have also shared your feedback with our executive housekeeper for corrective actions. Thank you for bringing this to ur attention.

About the intermittent internet, I am sorry for the inconvenience experienced. This was not a common problem within the period of your stay, but I can assure you that our IT team members are investigating the system of any malfunctions to ensure the problem is been resolved.

Regretfully, we note your dissatisfaction only after your departure, as we would have liked to ‘make it right’. We constantly work on improving our standards and service delivery and your feedback will be used to improve our guest experience.

I do hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back to Hilton Nairobi or at any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide and re-establish your faith in our hotel.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I had to change my room because I woke up with bug bites on my leg. Staff moved me to another room and floor which was old and smelly and had the quality of a very cheap motel. I woke up the following morning in the other room with a bug on my bed. Hilton needs to refurbish this place from top to bottom - no fault of the staff - just an old, worn building in dire need of 21st century complete remake! I can't believe they operate this under the Hilton brand.

Room Tip: Bring buy spray!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
martin v, General Manager at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for coming back to us with your review about your stay at the Hilton Nairobi.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to meet your expectation during your recent stay, in reference the your detailed review, and I sincerely regret the dissatisfaction with your overall experience. We strive to deliver exceptional service to all our guests but in your case, we missed the opportunity.

We, are however not able to identify you through this channel to investigate some of the issues mentioned. I kindly request you to write to us directly and furnish us with details of your reservation to enable us investigate and give you proper feedback, and as well undertake corrective actions.

We truly value your feedback and I do hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back to Hilton Nairobi and re-establish your faith in our hotel.

We look forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Yuck everywhere. 1st of all...even though we booked a double...charged $50/night to have extra person. Then the clerk at front desk tried selling us a $100 breakfast in the morning. We declined. Found out breakfast was $32. Terrible lighting and had bugs in the room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TallMan73

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Nairobi and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to fully meet your expectation during your recent stay as indicated in the review. We regret to note of the incidents that fell short of your expectation. Our main aim being customer satisfaction, we would like to investigate some of the issues highlighted, but we are not able to identify you through this channel. Please write to us directly, providing your reservation details and we will come back to you with proper information in due course.

We truly appreciate your patronage and constructive feedback. We hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Nairobi again, to prove that we always strive to satisfy all our guests staying with us and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide.

With Kind regard,

Reviewed 8 October 2017

The rooms weren't the best, especially for a Hilton product. He floors were dirty, there was mold on the ceiling, there was no proper lock for the sliding door adjacent to the pool and the room smelled a little funny. Also due to the hotel's location, traffic is appalling. The staff is very nice however. That's the biggest upside to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
martin v, General Manager at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you, taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your recent stay with us at Hilton Nairobi. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Based on your feedback, it seems we have not been able to fully meet your expectation. We sincerely apologize for the dissatisfaction, I can assure you that our executive team is currently looking into various issues raised and corrective action will be taken.

Nevertheless we thank you for the nice compliments you make about our hospitable team.

Our esteemed guest, we strive to deliver exceptional service to all our guests but in your case, we missed the opportunity. As we constantly work on improving our standards and service delivery to our guests, I do hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back to Hilton Nairobi again and re-establish your faith in our hotel.

With kind regards,