“Peter the waiter”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great time. My girl loved the service and the berry Cosmo was a delight. The negroni is absolutely a must have. Peter was an excellent server. Be back soon. One waiter even brought me my umbrella that I had forgotten at the outside terrace.:-):-):-):-):-)

Reviewed 2 May 2018

my favorite place to wind off the weekend with a glass of sangria or a simple cup of coffee! and i definitely cannot go without the talking about the art pesto!

looking forward to coming back

Reviewed 19 April 2018

There are many artcaffee locations around Nairobi - I went to the Lavington Mall Branch. I originally was supposed to go to another place but couldn't find that and ended up at ArtCaffee, and I was glad to.

I ordered my food for takeaway and the food was good - I ordered the falafel burger which came with fries, I asked for veggies instead; and the halloumi salad. Each item was really good and large portions.

I also ordered dessert - cookies and croissants and both again were delicious.

Overall, a great place for food and dessert

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved Artcaffe Junction . Service was top notch from the word go. I was received well and seated and the waiters even found a nice spot for us after we requested to be moved to another table as the table next to us were smoking . Ordered the English Breakfast which I loved and the herbal teas were okay . Plus the ambiance and music just makes everything perfect

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Dinner there. Humous and lemon/mint juice were a dispappoitment. 1st one because it was not fresh and the second because the pineapple was not tasty at all to much water taste.
Quantities are more than enough
We enjoy our meal there