“Pricy but delicious”

Ranked #39 of 721 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018

A cozy garden located fairly central in Nairobi. Perfect for a quiet dinner or a glass of wine. The Lebanese food was really amazing and we split the "Mezze for Two" amongst three of us, which was a perfect meal size. The portions are generous. Having outside heaters is a huge plus, since Nairobi gets cold during the summer months; especially at night time. The Lebanese coffee was not that special, and felt more like regular black coffee. The chicken and hummus were both great. I had the banana split for dessert and it was definitely a hit. The only downside is the prices, we probably spent about KES 11k on three people and it does feel a bit overpriced; so therefore the four stars. All in all, a solid restaurant and would recommend it.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I know Nairobi has become expensive but 20 USD for a simple chicken dish is taking it too far. I had fish and have to say it was the toughest fish filet I was ever served.

Service was slow and inaccurate. It is not a Bad place but I will not go there again.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We sat in the patio, very nice decor and fabulous mediterranean cuisine. The staff was very sensitive to my food allergies, ensuring that nothing was cross contaminated.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

We live in the area and we decided to try it out during my husband's birthday after hearing very nice reviews about it. The place looked nice and we both ordered for the same meal. The only issue was I wasn't able to sleep that night and had to go to the hospital the following day with a really bad stomach ache. My husband, on the other hand, was very much ok. I hadn't taken any other meal during the course of the day, so, it couldn't be something I'd eaten before dinner. I generally have a sensitive stomach and I don't think I want to take my stomach through that experience again.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I went with many colleagues and we ordered the meza to share (x the number of people). We got tens of delicious dishes, both vegetarian and non. I loved the variety and was impressed by the flavor. I would definitely return.