It was an amazing experience, and I wish I could describe the feeling of being in maasai mara and at the basecamp! The rooms was beautiful and and the whole area was fantastic. We had the best safaris with the best guides! We got to see all the big five and many, many more! The staff was allways polite and service minded. It was absolutely wonderful with the maasais wich followed us from and to our tents after sundown. The best experience of my life! I will definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Basecamp Masai Mara provides 12 spacious and luxurious tents, bordering the Masai Mara National reserve, on a lush peninsula in the Talek River, with spectacular views of the savannah. You have your own veranda overlooking the river, bathroom en-suite with a hot solar heated shower open to the sky. Enjoy the amazing wildlife from your tent, the fig-tree platform, or in the open-air bar - a responsible approach to the classic safari ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Basecamp Masai Mara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Basecamp Masai Mara Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Basecamp Masai Mara Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve