The service at Basecamp Masai Mara was excellent, the food fresh and tasty and the rooms/tents always clean and tidy. I was especially impressed by how well the eco friendly system worked, everything is recycled, electricity run by solar panels and the locals (The Maasai) used as manpower. I really felt as part of the Masai family and it does give great hope to actually live in such a green well functional environment. Congrats!! You made it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Basecamp Masai Mara provides 12 spacious and luxurious tents, bordering the Masai Mara National reserve, on a lush peninsula in the Talek River, with spectacular views of the savannah. You have your own veranda overlooking the river, bathroom en-suite with a hot solar heated shower open to the sky. Enjoy the amazing wildlife from your tent, the fig-tree platform, or in the open-air bar - a responsible approach to the classic safari ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Basecamp Masai Mara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Basecamp Masai Mara Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Basecamp Masai Mara Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve