US$168
US$155
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$189
US$60
US$56
Agoda.com
Dongsi Hotel(Beijing)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 December 2016

This hotel is a special place. Air conditioning not working in the rooms, terrible internet service, and unhelpful staff. At first glance the hotel seems almost nice, but the closer you get you realize that everything is either broken, outdated, or dirty.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julia G
Reviewed 5 December 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by the vast variety of items on the menu. Our dinner came out perfect. The staff made our dinner a memorable one. Because I was with my Chinese girlfriend we did not have any problems with the extensive menu that was only in Chinese. The dinning room was big and spacious. A must for Chinese food lovers.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2013

During my stay 12-18 October 2013, my family found it very nice to stay at this hotel. Staff are very efficient and helpful, a little bit Mandarin conversation will help a lot cause very rare young receptionist speak English.
Room is spacious and clean as well
Food is average
Bathroom is very clean and water is abundant
Hotel rate is affordable
Location is perfect, just over walking distance to subway, banks, Yoshinoya restaurant, drug store, etc.
For my next trip I will stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Corner is best place to stay, more spacious
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

The only big positive for this hotel is the location. 10m from a subway station, close to the Zoo, close to shop and restaurants. However, that is where the positives stop.

Upon my arrival I waited for about 5 - 10 minutrs before the staff at the front desk helped me. This is because they were busy with paperwork or on the phone. When I was attended to I realised why they were reluctant to help me; they cannot speak English. From a cheap hotel I would understand this, but this hotel is not cheap. Throughout my week long stay I could not communicate with the staff, as they did not understand me.

The room was ok. Bed was not too comfy and the cushions are the extremely bad (atleast for me, but preferance differ). Room is clean on surface, but some more care can be taken.

If I ever return to Beijing, I will NOT return to this hotel. This is due to the bad service from staff and lack of "detail" by ro staff. The service is what I would expect from a cheap hotel, which this is not.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Tsvdheever
Reviewed 14 December 2012

The bed was comfort and the location was good. The decoration was so-so. But you cannot find a better hotel in Beijing if the your budget is under 400 CNY for a night. Maybe the only drawback was the breakfast there was bad.

Good choice for travelers.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business