“Director”

Mr Orange Transfers & Tours
Ranked #6 of 14 Transportation in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: We pride ourselves as the UNIQUE transfer & day trip company that provides a secure, reliable, fast airport,train, cruise port transfer service and taxi tour service to Great wall of China,With over 10 years experience in the Beijing taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Mr orange will always find you the best driver and car.We provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service and the real time Wechat on line support(My wechat ID:chinatourop,name: david.)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

AMAZING SERVICE!!!! I have used Mr. Orange transfer many times over the years and I have never been disappointed. If you are in China for business or pleasure please consider using this service- You will not be disappointed. Thank you for taking care of all my transportation needs in China.

David y, Owner at Mr Orange Transfers & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Madam:

Great thanks for your kind review.
Its our honor to having you as the old friend of us.
We are very proud that we could provide transfer support to your business trip during the past 30 days in so many cities in China.

Cheers

"vehicle"
"company"

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I would like to commend Mr Orange transfer service on their excellent service. I was travelling on my own and it was scary for me but once I got to the train station, my guide got me exactly where I was told to get him. He was very polite and also provided me with water once we got into the vehicle. The transfer between the train station and airport was stress free and made me feel at ease. I would recommend this company to anybody wanting transfer services especially females who are scared of travelling alone. This company looks after their customers very well. Thank you to David, my trip advisor for his consistency and customer service. Will definitely be using this service when I come to China again.

1  Thank AmyVG15

Dear Madam:
Great thanks for choosing Mr. Orange Transfer services.
We are the professional car-rental company,engaging to provide the hassle free transfer services in most of the main cities in China.
We are hoping you will be back to us one day in the future so that you would see our new progress.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Mr Wang met us as described and took us directly to our hotel in a safe manner (excellent driver). It helped us get over a long and tiring flight and immigration process. Will use them again to return to the Airport.

Dear Sir/Madam:
Great thanks for choosing Mr. Orange Transfer services. I’ve forward your praise to your driver Mr. Wang as well.All of us are very encouraged .