TRI Beijing Sidecar Motorcycle Tours - Day Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the sights and sounds of Beijing in exciting comfort, with the wind in your face. With a mix of culture, education and excitement, you will see Beijing the way you should see Beijing, 'up close and personal'.
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I loved this! My son and I went on a city tour and we had a blast! The tour guide, Alex, was a joy, giving us lots of interesting information about life in Beijing. Our drivers were great. I can honestly say the best day. Saw loads of Beijing, old and new. Felt as if we got a really good feel of the city. Definitely a MUST!!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Unfortunately I only had one day in Beijing and I wanted to see as much as I could. I think taking this tour was my best decision ever. Jimmy my guide and John my driver were so much fun! Riding in the sidecar was amazing, feeling the wind in your hair and being able to zip around Beijing's crazy traffic was really nice. They took me to the Great Wall which was something I had to see. My knee had been bothering me so I didn't want to do too much hiking so we took the cable car ride up and the toboggan ride down. Jimmy could answer any questions I had about the wall and was more than happy to take pictures with my camera for my memories. When I was tired of walking we went down and had lunch near the wall. After lunch they took me to the Olympic park to see where the Olympics were held and then to the inner city. It was really cool being able to see everything from the sidecar and take plenty of pictures without having to walk everywhere. The motorcycle fits down the narrow streets and can go places cars have a hard time fitting into. Jimmy knew I was tired from the wall so he was more than willing to hop off the bike and take pics of me in front of places while I was still in the sidecar so I didn't have to climb in and out as much. They also took me to see the lake there. It was so beautiful! A really great day overall and I think I was able to see so much in my one day there, much more than if I would have tried finding my way around on my own. I am definitely going to recommend this tour to all my friends and family. You really get your moneys worth!!

1  Thank Christina2280USA
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Can't say enough good things about this trip. A bit pricy, but worth it.
We saw as much in 1 day as many people see in 2 days. We did the Combination
Tour and went to the Great Wall, had an incredible local lunch, then saw a lot of the
city tourist sites, with plenty of time to stop and take photos. Drivers were great, and guide Becky was a charm.
Absolutely incredible experience you should not miss.

1  Thank Chris O
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My wife and I were traveling in June 28th Beijing on our way back from Hangzhou and only had several days to spend. We booked TRI Beijing for the Great Wall and thought they were fantastic so much we booked them the next day for a city tour. This was a great way to get around the city of Beijing! Beating traffic, stopping and going as you like, seeing villages and little alleyways up real close, genuine Chinese food in the villages and stopping for snacks in the city. The drivers were very friendly and looked the biker part, and our guide Sam was the best friendly, helpful and a lot of fun. It could not have been any better! We will book TRI again and recommend them to ALL of our friends and family!

Steve

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I've lived in Beijing a few years and had some friends come in for a visit. I didn't want to just bring them
to the same tourist places that I've been to so many times so I booked a sidecar trip.
This trip was incredible! We did the combination tour, Great Wall at Mutianyu and then the city sites after.
Even for someone who has seen much of Beijing, doing it in a sidecar was beyond cool. We went through villages,
hutongs, stopped when we wanted to, and everyone wanted to take photos with us. Our English guide Jimmy knew so much about the city and the drivers were not only cool looking, but a lot of fun and seemed to know every inch of Beijing. Ask them to do a "wheelie"! I plan on doing it again when visitors come. Thanks TRI Beijing for a great trip!