All reviewswu martwashing machinetranslation appdongsi subway stationclean towelsmajor sightsduckstay there againthe ground floorminute walkforbidden citydetergentappliancesdryerelevatorplugshampoo
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with my family while in Beijing. As it is an apartment, do not expect a lobby for taxi drop-off when you arrive. Ask the taxi driver to drop you by the roadside and you can quite carry your luggages up a few steps to enter the building. The building security guard will ask the Xinxiang Yayuan receptionist to come down and bring you to the 9th floor as the lift entrance and lift needs access card. The apartment is really located on the 9th floor and one of the rooms has been converted to serve as reception. Room is big with 2 queen size bed and an equipped kitchenette. But the place needs better maintenance as cloths rack, toilet roll holder are damaged, and floor of shower cubicle is stained too.

During our stay, receptionist is welcoming provides good advice when we asked for directions and trips. The apartment works with a travel agent to provide guests with tours to places of interests too.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We stayed for 7 nights with our family of 4 (2 teenage daughters) and friends who had a room next door. We had requested that when we booked with booking.com and I must say they did do all that we had asked for. Having read previous reviews about finding it difficult to locate the building, we went well prepared with detailed information (as we did not speak the language) and had no trouble finding it. Just a few minutes walk from Dongsi subway station. Use exit 6 and turn right for a 5min walk, if that. Once inside we had to ask at the small counter set up in the lobby. The lobby is exactly as pictured on booking sites. People at the counter spoke english. Before long a guy came down and led us upstairs to a very small room where they checked our reservation, took a cash deposit and gave us our keys. A lady walked us through the apartment explaining what was included in the price and what was not. Unfortunately she failed to mention that the complimentary toiletries were not free and when we checked out we were charged $10usd for a razor, mini travel toothpaste and a small cake of soap. It didn't sit well with us. What was complimentary were the 4 bottles of water each day. The apartment was spacious. The room was relatively clean. Housekeeping was not as thorough as they should have been, but it was ok. The bathroom was in desperate need of a makeover. Wooden shower base was old and grubby, the bath surround was old, dirty and chipping. The mirror too was in poor condition. I actually opted to use the shower over the bath rather than stand on the wooden shower base. There was a kitchenette with minimal cutlery and cooking utensils, but if you asked, they brought it up. The staff in the office were very helpful in that way. There was a safe in the room which we used daily for our valuables but unfortunately did not think that we would have to store medication in the safe too. It was not until we checked out and had moved onto the next city that we found that our medication had been stolen. Medication which we stored in a zippered bag in the cupboard each time we left the room. Being a diabetic and not having enough medication to see me through a 5 week trip, this being the 1st week, put us in a very serious position. Pharmacies did not speak English and it wasn't until we boarded our cruise ship and saw the doctor there, that we were able to get some similar medication to see me through. It was a very unpleasant experience. However, my rating is based purely on the room and location rather than this incident. Just be aware if you happen to stay there to keep everything under lock and key. Also note that pictures of the rooms on booking.com and similar sites are not as the room is. The elaborate bedside tables, decor accessories and even some furniture have been used purely for staging purposes. You really get very basic fittings. The beds were not western and one of our daughters found the couch more comfortable to sleep on than the very thin, hard mattresses. Would we stay here again? Most probably not, after the medication incident, but if you are not too particular, then the apartment will suffice. The location is probably the best part as it is so close to a subway line which connects to all the major sights.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank ozmum3152
Reviewed 17 June 2017

(馨香雅苑公寓(北京工体店)/ 산리툰 신 샹 야 위안 아파트먼트)

2박 3일동안 이용했습니다. I stayed 2 nights.

호텔 체크인하기! Find hotel and check in!
짐도 엄청난데 20분을 해맸음-_-… I Couldn’t find the hotel so I wasted 20 minutes…

코스타커피가 있는 건물을 찾았으면 호텔이 있는 건물은 찾은겁니다. 거기 중간으로 들어가면 쇼핑몰이기 때문에 들어가지 말고 옷가게와 주차장표시가 보이면 거기서 코너를 돕니다. 그리고 나면 편의점을 찾을 수 있고 '2單元' 간판이 있는 건물이 보이면 여기로 들어가야 호텔입니다. 들어가면 경비원같은 사람이 있고 우편함이 쫙 있는데 거기로 들어가면 엘레베이터가 나옵니다. 엘레베이터가 나오면 6층으로 갑니다. 605호가 아마 리셉션이었습니다.

If you Find Coast coffee shop, you can find ‘Building’ which is located in hotel. Not to enter the door in the middle of this building is SHOPPING MALL. That is not HOTEL. GO around corner if you see Parking lot and clothing store. And then you can find Convenience store. Next to the store, YOU CAN FIND “'2單元” Sign building and you go this building. '2單元' building is located to Hotel. If you Enter the door, You can find a man who is might security and mailboxes next to him. You can take Elevator go inside the mailbox. You will go 6th floor. Maybe I can not remember well, 605 room is reception..

위치가 동스따오역(东四十条) 에서 10분정도만 걸으면 되서 위치는 굉장히 가까웠습니다. 공항에서 공항철도를 타고 동쯔먼역(东直门)에서 내려서 한정거장만 갈아타면 됩니다. 또한 호텔에서 버스나 택시도 쉽게 이용할 수 있는 위치이고 산리툰까지는 걸어서 10분정도입니다. 천안문이나 다른 관광지도 쉽게 이용할 수 있습니다.

It is located in around 10 min at 东四十条 station, which is transfer just One station at 东直门 station by using airport rail. Also close to Sanlitun area, just 10 min by walk. You can easy to use bus or taxi at this hotel. You can easy to go tourist attraction..

다만 리셉션이 영어를 못하기 때문이 중국어를 할 수 있으면 호텔을 편하게 이용했겠지만 중국어를 못하면 완전 불편합니다. 리셉션 직원이랑 핸드폰 번역기로 대화를 해야하는 그런 거시가한 상황이지만 직원이 친절하긴 합니다.

But receptionist is nice, CANNOT to use English at all. You can not easy to communicate each other. You can communicate with Translation App by her's smartphone.

보증금 300위안을 거기서 현금으로 지불해야함 (카드안됨).
그리고 오전비행기를 이용해서 12시쯤 도착했는데 다행이 얼리 체크인이 가능했습니다
I paid Deposit 300 CNY by cash. Cannot use credit card for your Deposit. And you can early check in before 2pm. I did check in at 12pm.

저는 혼자 이용했는데 혼자 이용하기는 정말 넓습니다 ㅋㅋ. 안에 간단한 취사시설 (도구는 별로 없었음. 요리안해먹음)이랑 세탁기도 있습니다. 세탁기 위에 초록 통으로 뭐 있는데 그거 세제라고 합니다. 가족 여행객들에게 정말 좋고! 욕실도 별로라는 말을 들었는데 욕조도 있고 뜨거운물도 잘 나오고 변기물도 잘 내려갔습니다. 샴푸랑 칫솔, 드라이어 같은 어매니티 다 있습니다.
주변에 식당도 많고 카페도 많고 마트도 5분걸어가면 있고 (Wu마트랑 하나더 있음) 걸어가면 맥도날드도 있고, 산리툰 방향으로 가면 괜찮은 스파도 많고 (1분거리에 괜찮은 스파 있음) 밤에도 사람이 많아서 안전하고 괜찮았습니다.

I used Alone, It was very good to use. You can use simple kitchen -I didn't use this at all- and washing machine. You can find green top plastic container. It is detergent.
If you will stay with family, I would Recommend to you for this hotel. This hotel has a nice setup and clean – Everyday cleaning – Also bath is really good. Easy to use warm water. Good work flushing. Also all amenity –shampoo, lotion, soap, tooth, dryer etc.)
Feel safe hang out at night. Many people out there.

다만 호텔이 아파트라 다른 주민들도 있는 것 같았음. 옆방에 계속 음악을 틀어놔서 다소 시끄러움.. 너무 피곤해서 그냥 잤지. 별로 안 피곤했으면 벌써 찾아갔음.. 리믹스도하고 무슨 DJ인줄 알았음 -_-.
오전에 공항을 가야해서 오전 5시 50분쯤 체크아웃했음. 호텔 바로 앞에 택시 잡기 쉬웠음. 공항까지 140위안 나와서 체크아웃하고 받은 보증금 300위안으로 공항가면 됩니다.
But It was so loud at 2 night I was listened music and so loud. I was tired out at that time so I can sleep despite sound.
I was check out at 5:50 am. And I got 300 CNY. I could easy to get taxi to Airport and I paid 140 CNY.

Room Tip: 영어사용불가/ No English Communication
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Happiness804518
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Finding the entrance was difficult, and it would be rather difficult to check in without having a Chinese speaker with you. The apartment was big and fairly clean. However, the air conditioner wouldn't cool the room and it was intolerably hot. We left the air conditioner on its coolest setting for nearly an hour with no change. We ended up changing hotels to the Holiday Inn Mudanyuan. The staff was friendly and didn't hesitate to agree to a refund.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jake W
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Pros
- Nice big apartments, clean and well maintained. Some apartments appear to be owned outright and others are used as holiday accommodation.
- Close to subway station - about 5 minute walk
- Towels, shampoo and shower gel provided daily
- Nearby is WuMart which is a big supermarket, Holiland bakery is excellent with what I would describe as a fusion of eastern and western baking, Mcdonalds 24/7
- Kitchen facilities including big fridge freezer. Clothes airer and ironing board can also be borrowed.
- Concierge can organise day trip activities eg great wall, shows etc but they will be in mandarin. Cheap way to get out to the great wall though (about £20 for a full day tour ming tombs, great wall, few factory shops and lunch)
- Strong wifi in rooms

Cons
- It was very warm! The air con/fan wouldn't come on until 10th May and was set to a temp of 24degrees, because they were environmentally friendly?
- It can be difficult to find. See the pictures as previously posted and it is also near a neon sign for nails and massage as it is next door.
- Language can be an issue but we spoke some mandarin and it was sometimes still tricky

Overall would stay, but better air con would've made it more comfortable!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family