New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$186
US$109
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$224
US$80
Priceline
Citytel Inn(Beijing)
3,064 results
All reviewsregent hoteljinbao towerforbidden cityclub roomsubway stationwalking distanceminute walkexit cnight marketexcellent locationconcierge staffbreakfast buffetan upgradestayed here for nightscentral locationtaxi driversuperior room
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We booked online for 2 nights initially, and increased to 3 last minute, the rate was affordable and hotel well situated for all the local attractions. The reception and concierge staff were amazing in the lead up and throughout our stay. A week prior to our arrival I emailed the hotel our proposed itinerary and Beijing travel related queries. They provided detailed information, recommendations, helped us to book restaurants, driver and shows. On arrival we were upgraded to a bigger room which made our stay super comfortable. The room was spotless, offered complimentary water daily and all required amenities as expected. The staff continued to exceed our expectations helping us to coordinate our days by liaising with our Chinese speaking drivers and being on standby via mobile throughout the day if language became a barrier. A big thank you to Candy, Helen and all the team for making our stay in Beijing stress free. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Beijing, particularly western travellers needing help to navigate the city.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fentonrk
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing the comments of your recent stay in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing on Trip-Advisor. We appreciate your compliments and we’d like to share all of the comments with our team and we are confident that they will further inspire them and the team to even higher levels of performance. We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and hope to welcome you back soon.

If I can be of any assistance for your future leisure or business trips to Beijing, please feel free to contact with me at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com. Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I can't rate this hotel highly enough. We stayed here for two nights on our honeymoon and we're really looked after. We decided to upgrade to the club lounge upon check-in for 15rmb per person/day as this included breakfast (on the 2nd floor) and drinks at their happy hour on the 15th floor.
The room was large, spacious and staff had even put up honeymoon decorations for us!
The Park Plaza Wangfujing is conveniently placed close to a tube station so this provided us with easy access to Tiananmen square and the forbidden city. The only slight complaint I had was that the air conditioning didn't run on cool and seemed to be stuck on 24 degrees (there were instructions on how to work the controls in English but I couldn't get cold air working). This was not an issue for us as we were able to open our windows and let cold air in but this could be an issue if you visit in summer.

Breakfast had a really good selection of food, with cereals, bacon, eggs, beans available. There were also Japanese and Chinese options that my wife seemed to like.
Staff were excellent and very attentive throughout our stay and we had no problem communicating with them. .Their concierge and desk team sorted us out with a meter taxi when we left

Room Tip: We were on a mid-higher floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest

On behalf of the staff at Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing, I would like to thank you for choosing us for your recent visit in Beijing and to also express my sincere appreciation for sharing your experience on Trip-Advisor.

I am so pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and expecting you return to Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing when you next come to Beijing.

In order to offer you with more efficient and personal assistance, please do contact with me at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

The hotel is very conveniently located in the heart of the city, within walking distance to the shopping district and attractions such as Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. It is also only a short 3 minute walk to Dengshikou subway station.

The rooms were spacious and comfortable. We went during winter and the heating was very comfortable. When it got too hot, we could open the windows to let the fresh air in.

The hotel concierge staff were friendly and helpful, and assisted us in our every request. I would definitely choose this hotel if I return to Beijing.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Reviewed 7 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is really an excellent hotel with great service and location; I liked esp its thoughtfulness in signage and guidance to hotel guests. Except for one reception staff whose rather gumpy, the service in this hotel is great overall. The rooms are well furnished and maintained.

Room Tip: Choose higher floors, you'll get a great view of Beijing on a clear day
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018