US$247
Official Website
  • Pool
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$182
US$69
Hotels.com
US$181
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Very convenient and comfortable place to live. I am staying at this residence already since March and I can definetely recommend it. I especially like to highlight the service-orientation and friendliness of the staff here as I experienced this as exceptional and very comforting. Everyone is eager to help and is trying to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Thank you for making my time in China a little bit easier (ordering taxis, online-shopping etc.) and giving me a "coming home" feeling whenever I entered the residence.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

I'm from Singapore, my family relocated to Beijing 4 years ago and had been staying in Fraser Residence.

Honestly, we are still staying here not because Fraser has good facilities or the kind of expectation we could have as a Singapore brand but the helpful front desk staffs whose there 24/7.

I would like to give my appreciation to front desk staff, Ms Tina Liu (front desk manager), Ms Joanna Liu & Ms Daisy. They are helpful and detailed in rendering customer services promptly.

Ms Tina is always there to help whenever we need help, we can always count on her with assurance.

Ms Joanna, a never say "cannot" person. Always trying her very best to assist if need arises. She can even build very good relationship with kids too. She bothers to help even off her work hours! Very positive attitude.

Ms Daisy is relatively new but tries her best to help and make our stay comfortable.

Good job front desk staff!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2015

Every time I come to Beijing, I always choose to stay in this lovely place, even just for a few days. The service here is exceptional. Highly recommend to anyone without hesitation, either for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2015

The Fraser employees are doing a very good job to make the stay comfortable. Very helpful, very good service. The facilities are significantly improved. Absolutely lovely as a long-term stay. Meanwhile, I am here since 2 years and one or two more years to come.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank China-Nikolaus
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Truly an apartment hotel. We have tried many hotels in Beijing and no others offer so much at such reasonable cost. Not only is every suite fully equipped, but it has to be one of the most comfortable hotels we have ever stayed in. You will love the super soft and king size beds. The area around the hotel is constantly changing and we enjoy all the facilities, services and attractions. When you go out of the hotel, you’ll find it is surrounded by several malls and also some delightful walking streets and China Trade Center. I enjoyed truly wonderful breakfasts. The food and service were top class, service staff know what kind of drink I prefer when I sit down even I have not requested, and we will be going back for more. We both can't wait to return for more of this fabulous hotel.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business