“The service is awesome and very considerate !”

Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing
Ranked #136 of 6,528 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 30 November 2015

When I get into this hotel , I feel very relax .The hall show me a clean and tidy environment .After a short check in ,the servant guided me to my house with a big smile. What I most what to say is this hotel's manager Tina is a very very kind staff. She helped me a lot and took care of me during my sick day. A big surprise when I told her that I got a headache. She bought medicines for me already.I felt really grateful to her and big thanks also go to Fraser.Thank you very much !!! I would invite my friends to enjoy here.

Room Tip: Maybe higher floors could have more sceneries.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing

Reviewed 28 November 2015

Been staying in Fraser Residence Beijing since June,2015. The first impression was quite nice as the staffs in the lobby are very friendly, took me to the room and showed facilities and outlets in the property. showed the restaurants, shopping malls, banks and pharmacy around after they knew this was my first time came to the city. You will be always taken good care of if you stay here and you will be always greeted every time you came back home feeling like you come back home. The breakfast was nice and have many varieties to choose. Gym is always open only available for residences here, that is nice. Highly recommend if you staying in Beijing for long term. The front desk staffs are well trained and professional, good enough to take care of you and your life here.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed her for almost 18 months. The The apartments are nice and need the housekeeping friendly and reliable. Nevertheless the service at the front desk disappointed me several times. Police registrations were delayed and taxis were forgotten to order. I almost missed several business trips due to delayed order . I will move by end of December to a non serviced apartment. I rather rather enjoy bigger apartments and Bo service than bad service.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2015

We stay since January 2014 and extended untill December 2016

In one sentence. Everything arround and in Fraser are very nice for us.
Perfect Service,very delicious Breakfast(Western and differnt Country Themes),Gym, Sauna, Kidplay area, ... The guest are international in Fraser. Nice inviroment, a lot of Restaurants, Shopping possibility, Shuttle bus and taxi no problem. Also very nice for families inside Fraser but arround not very nice for Kids if stay longtime.
Fraser have big rooms or apartments for everyone :-)

Room Tip: Best view highlevel apartments on the website
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Very convenient and comfortable place to live. I am staying at this residence already since March and I can definetely recommend it. I especially like to highlight the service-orientation and friendliness of the staff here as I experienced this as exceptional and very comforting. Everyone is eager to help and is trying to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Thank you for making my time in China a little bit easier (ordering taxis, online-shopping etc.) and giving me a "coming home" feeling whenever I entered the residence.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business