US$253
Official Website
US$164
US$138
  • Restaurant
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$235
US$131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$73
US$103
US$61
Priceline
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 December 2015

LOCATION: This place is within walking distance to a lot of restaurants and a few supermarkets, so location is good. Train station is a bit farther away and you need to literally cross a railroad, which is odd.

FACILITIES: Average rooms, bathroom is a bit on the small side (I stayed in a 1 bedroom). There is no pool, gym is okay, but they have a wonderful massage room.

BREAKFAST: Limited choice, little variety each day. But then there are a lot of food choices in the area, so this isn't really a big problem.

SERVICE: Stayed during winter, and I needed to ask for the humidifier to be placed in the room. I thought that was supposed to be standard for a place like Fraser. Placed "Do Not Disturb", but the staff entered the room anyway with their key, which was pretty upsetting. Apart from two or three of the staff (can't remember the names, but one very nice lady heads housekeeping - she's the best), they all have sour faces reluctant to serve foreigners, with limited English. Corruption is rife here, with offers to bump up room prices for the company to pay - and they would give the cash back to the occupant. This is unacceptable, and thus corruption and bad service prompted me to move to another serviced apartment.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2015

This hotel was located at arond the east 4th ring road of Beijing, the location is good but a bit far away from the metro station. the equipment of gym was really nice and with Yoga class every week. the yoga teacher was really professional, it impressed me a lot. room was nice maintenanced but the carpet needed to be replaced somehow. front desk staff are really friendly and helpful, all your need would be meet finally and they always go extra miles to anticipate guests' need. got a change to take part in the anniversary party which was very impressive. strongly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2015

When I get into this hotel , I feel very relax .The hall show me a clean and tidy environment .After a short check in ,the servant guided me to my house with a big smile. What I most what to say is this hotel's manager Tina is a very very kind staff. She helped me a lot and took care of me during my sick day. A big surprise when I told her that I got a headache. She bought medicines for me already.I felt really grateful to her and big thanks also go to Fraser.Thank you very much !!! I would invite my friends to enjoy here.

Room Tip: Maybe higher floors could have more sceneries.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2015

Been staying in Fraser Residence Beijing since June,2015. The first impression was quite nice as the staffs in the lobby are very friendly, took me to the room and showed facilities and outlets in the property. showed the restaurants, shopping malls, banks and pharmacy around after they knew this was my first time came to the city. You will be always taken good care of if you stay here and you will be always greeted every time you came back home feeling like you come back home. The breakfast was nice and have many varieties to choose. Gym is always open only available for residences here, that is nice. Highly recommend if you staying in Beijing for long term. The front desk staffs are well trained and professional, good enough to take care of you and your life here.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed her for almost 18 months. The The apartments are nice and need the housekeeping friendly and reliable. Nevertheless the service at the front desk disappointed me several times. Police registrations were delayed and taxis were forgotten to order. I almost missed several business trips due to delayed order . I will move by end of December to a non serviced apartment. I rather rather enjoy bigger apartments and Bo service than bad service.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo