“My New Home”

Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing
Ranked #136 of 6,528 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 1 June 2016

I have been living at Fraser Residence CBD East for a little over 5 months. The staff here really makes you feel at home. Fred at the front desk even welcomes me home every day by name. Everyone always remembers who you are and rarely have to ask you for your apartment # when they are checking on things.

The location is really good for me. I have been wanting to move closer to Sanlitun, however it is difficult to find an affordable place that compares to the amazing service here.

Speaking of amazing service, housekeeping is beyond amazing!!!!!! I believe my contract only includes service once a week. They come by daily to empty the trash, and 3 times a week to replace linens, clean, make the bed, etc. And they go above and beyond!!! I noticed that if I have dirty dishes in the sink they wash them. I was never expecting that. So I usually try to make sure I never leave any dirty dishes because I do not feel they should have to do that for me.

If I didn't feel guilty enough about the dishes, they topped it. One day I was not expecting them to come in to clean so I left a pile of clean laundry on my bed. When I returned home, they had neatly folded all of my laundry and even matched up my socks. I can not praise this housekeeping staff enough. They truly make you feel like you are at home and not staying in corporate housing.

Back to the location. It is about a 10 minute walk from the Suhui subway station on Line 1. Within a few blocks of every bank in China. 5-10 minute walk from 4 large grocery stores and shopping malls. There are plenty of good restaurants close by with picture menus. Overall, I wish I were closer to the night life of Sanlitun, but you really can't beat this place! Sanlitun is not a far cab ride (depending on traffic), 45 min walk, or 30 minute subway.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Kitty_chu, General Manager at Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear JBridi,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Fraser Residence CBD East, Beijing for 5 months and definitely it has been a home for you in Beijing.

I am thrilled to read your stay was memorable with super staff and comfort location. I will pass it on your message to our associates and motivate us to keep up with the inspiring services.

I am looking forward to delivering you another enjoyable and pleasant stay.

With warmest regards,
Kitty Chu-General Manager

There are newer reviews for Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

One month here!Good service,larger room and also some kitchenwares are offered. No swimming pool,but a gym and sauna are available. Not in city center, but convenient to get subway and taxi. Service people here are sweet and helpful. Wanna to come back again. Thanks for caring! And show some pictures...... (^^)!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Kitty_chu, General Manager at Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Dear Banks B,

Warmest greetings from Fraser Residence CBD East, Beijing!

Thank you ever so much for providing your candid feedback and taking the time to complete it. I am delighted to learn that your stay with us have been pleasant and most of our facilities and services have met / exceeded your expectations.

Your feedback is certainly very important as we continue to review them so that we could constantly improve in our business.

Do let us know how we may assist in your future visit to Beijing.

Sincerely, with best regards and wishes.
Kitty Chu – General Manager

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Hello i spend 3 months in CBD east Beijing , what a Nice Time , very helpful staff nothing To say . Cassie IS really grate she could help with anything always smilling, Care How we doing. I really appréciate the relation we had she really treat costumer friendly and with respect.
The appartement IS very convinient, the bed is perfect really enjoy my stay at Fraiser.
Thanks to all the staff.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Kitty_chu, General Manager at Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Dear KaribbeanD,

I would like to thank you to choose and stay at Fraser Residence CBD East, Beijing and spend your valuable time writing us such a generous review posted on TripAdvisor community.

I am glad to read that your stay was exceeding expectations and I appreciate your compliments towards helpful and attentive colleagues and amazing room and its well-appointed Cassie. I will definitely share with all my team and motivate us to keep us the passionate and inspiring services to be the global premier leader in the extended stay market through our commitment to continuous innovation in answering the unique needs of every customer

Thank you again.

Wish you all the bests.
Kitty Chu – General Manager

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Stay at Fraser was amazing! Cassy was so nice and made sure everything prefect. Everyone's English and Chinese was on point. The subway was about 15 mins walk. There are shop around the hotel. Will be coming back again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2016

According to the receptionist, this Fraser Residence was mainly for long term tenants with minimum a month stay. We have a special agreement with them, hence I was able to stay there for 4 nights. As it was for long term tenant, the receptionist had to keep my passport & return to me next day, as they had to bring my passport & register me with the police station. Normal hotel would have the facility to record that in the hotel and return your passport straight away after checking in.

The room or apartment itself was great. As a short term resident, I found strange that there wasn't any coffee or tea bags in the room. There's a residence lounge which you could helpful though with coffee & teas & cookies at all time. You also have to ask for washing powder if you would like to wash your clothes.

The heating system in the room was so bad though - there was no way you could adjust the temperature so I was boiling during my sleep in the middle of winter. I had to open window to cool it down.

The gym was adequate. Buffet breakfast was sufficient. It was not busy during my stay.

Plenty of restaurants nearby so location wise it was great.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business