Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$149
US$61
US$136
US$90
  • Pool
All reviewsinternet speedhouse keepinga great place to stayminute walkwashertaxichina
Reviewed 31 July 2016

I was really surprised how much they do care for my needs at my first business trip to China. Employees even took time help me to buy a mobile card and always had an ear for my questions an helped me immediately with anything. The rooms were clean, comfortable, spacious and quite !

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Kitty_chu, General Manager at Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear Sonntagspost,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay experience at Fraser Residence CBD East, Beijing.

Firstly, thank you for your wonderful review of your stay experience with us. I am delighted to read that you were more than satisfied with our room & services. It is always a pleasure for us to receive such positive feedback as it motivates our team to constantly do better.

Thank you again for rating us so highly.

At your services,

Reviewed 26 June 2016

I stayed at the Fraser a couple months ago with some reluctance as I have always been a Marriott guy. On this trip it just made sense to stay at the Fraser as my work would be very near there. I was pleasantly surprised by not only the size, comfort, and quality of the rooms but the staff was so incredible that it really puts this property over the top. The employees were very helpful and quite knowledgable of where the places to go were located around BJ. You can not go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Kitty_chu, General Manager at Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear Ajn3733,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Fraser Residence CBD East, Beijing.

First of all, thank you for submitting your lovely review of your recent experience with us. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, I am maybe bias however I believe our location is perfect for our guests to enjoy Beijing. I am delighted to read that you were more than satisfied with our staff and to say that the “IT REALLY PUTS THIS PROPERTY OVER THE TOP”.

Thank you again for sharing such positive feedback.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2016

I have been living at Fraser Residence CBD East for a little over 5 months. The staff here really makes you feel at home. Fred at the front desk even welcomes me home every day by name. Everyone always remembers who you are and rarely have to ask you for your apartment # when they are checking on things.

The location is really good for me. I have been wanting to move closer to Sanlitun, however it is difficult to find an affordable place that compares to the amazing service here.

Speaking of amazing service, housekeeping is beyond amazing!!!!!! I believe my contract only includes service once a week. They come by daily to empty the trash, and 3 times a week to replace linens, clean, make the bed, etc. And they go above and beyond!!! I noticed that if I have dirty dishes in the sink they wash them. I was never expecting that. So I usually try to make sure I never leave any dirty dishes because I do not feel they should have to do that for me.

If I didn't feel guilty enough about the dishes, they topped it. One day I was not expecting them to come in to clean so I left a pile of clean laundry on my bed. When I returned home, they had neatly folded all of my laundry and even matched up my socks. I can not praise this housekeeping staff enough. They truly make you feel like you are at home and not staying in corporate housing.

Back to the location. It is about a 10 minute walk from the Suhui subway station on Line 1. Within a few blocks of every bank in China. 5-10 minute walk from 4 large grocery stores and shopping malls. There are plenty of good restaurants close by with picture menus. Overall, I wish I were closer to the night life of Sanlitun, but you really can't beat this place! Sanlitun is not a far cab ride (depending on traffic), 45 min walk, or 30 minute subway.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear JBridi,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Fraser Residence CBD East, Beijing for 5 months and definitely it has been a home for you in Beijing.

I am thrilled to read your stay was memorable with super staff and comfort location. I will pass it on your message to our associates and motivate us to keep up with the inspiring services.

I am looking forward to delivering you another enjoyable and pleasant stay.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

One month here!Good service,larger room and also some kitchenwares are offered. No swimming pool,but a gym and sauna are available. Not in city center, but convenient to get subway and taxi. Service people here are sweet and helpful. Wanna to come back again. Thanks for caring! And show some pictures...... (^^)!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Kitty_chu, General Manager at Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Dear Banks B,

Warmest greetings from Fraser Residence CBD East, Beijing!

Thank you ever so much for providing your candid feedback and taking the time to complete it. I am delighted to learn that your stay with us have been pleasant and most of our facilities and services have met / exceeded your expectations.

Your feedback is certainly very important as we continue to review them so that we could constantly improve in our business.

Do let us know how we may assist in your future visit to Beijing.

Sincerely, with best regards and wishes.
Kitty Chu – General Manager

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Hello i spend 3 months in CBD east Beijing , what a Nice Time , very helpful staff nothing To say . Cassie IS really grate she could help with anything always smilling, Care How we doing. I really appréciate the relation we had she really treat costumer friendly and with respect.
The appartement IS very convinient, the bed is perfect really enjoy my stay at Fraiser.
Thanks to all the staff.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Kitty_chu, General Manager at Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Dear KaribbeanD,

I would like to thank you to choose and stay at Fraser Residence CBD East, Beijing and spend your valuable time writing us such a generous review posted on TripAdvisor community.

I am glad to read that your stay was exceeding expectations and I appreciate your compliments towards helpful and attentive colleagues and amazing room and its well-appointed Cassie. I will definitely share with all my team and motivate us to keep us the passionate and inspiring services to be the global premier leader in the extended stay market through our commitment to continuous innovation in answering the unique needs of every customer

Thank you again.