US$188
Citytel Inn(Beijing)
US$90
US$86
  • Restaurant
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
NewWorldHotels.com
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2016

We have been living here for almost a month now and have booked for a 12 month stay. The front desk staff and housekeeping are amazing! Nothing is too much trouble for them. When they see you arrive with shopping they come out and carry it to your room! They also took me to the bank. On my husband's birthday he got a lovely gift and card signed by all the staff. If you call reception with any problem they are up to fix it immediately.
The apartment is large ( we took a 2 bed 2 bath) with a large kitchen with breakfast bar, full size fridge and all new appliances. Everything you need. Tea , coffee and toiletries are also supplied. We have 3 large flat screen TVs , one king bed and one queen. The mattress is a bit on the hard side for me but my husband loves it ( tells me you toughen up princess). The carpets and rug are brand new and we also have a new humidifier in the room and a free standing water cooler with bottled water for drinking. Housekeeping 4 times a week but if you need anything on the days off you only have to ask.
The air conditioning works perfectly as I like my apartment very cool. Internet speed is ok( I have been able to watch movies).
The gym is well equipt and everything works well with tv screens on the treadmills although the programmes are all Chinese lol. Breakfast has a lot of varieties( we get 5 each per month in our package) . There is tea and coffee available in the lounge all day too and a lovely coffe shop on site. There is a well maintained pool table are in the lounge which we have made use of.
My only problem is the Jaccuzzi hasn't been working since we arrived We had looked at around a dozen apartments and narrowed it down to 2 and the Jaccuzzi was what made me choose the Fraser. Other than that the place is great. Shopping nearby too but I like the Carrefour store beside IKEA as it has everything and is new, huge and spotless . Plenty of restaurants nearby and the hotel shuttle bus goes to Sanlitun and Silk markets ( as well as lots of other places). It even runs if I am the only passenger. All in all we are very happy especially with the staff.

Room Tip: 2 bed 2 bath is very spacious for long term stays.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Kitty_chu, General Manager at Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Dear MaureenGrant,

I would like to thank you for your recent stay at Fraser Residence CBD East, Beijing and spending your valuable time to write up such a generous review with such as positive comments regarding your stay.

We are most delighted and thrilled to know you had a pleasant stay and your positive comments have come across as the location and surround shopping areas, facilities, cleanliness, breakfast and food quality and variety, attentive services and excellent services. I have shared your comments with all colleagues and will be big motivation to the team to further motive them to keep up the best services.

Regarding to the Jaccuzzi, we are finding some ways to fix as soon as we can, even it is not a very easy thing, any update will let you know at the 1st time.

Trust you are enjoying your stay with us.

Kitty Chu - General Manager

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I was really surprised how much they do care for my needs at my first business trip to China. Employees even took time help me to buy a mobile card and always had an ear for my questions an helped me immediately with anything. The rooms were clean, comfortable, spacious and quite !

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Kitty_chu, General Manager at Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear Sonntagspost,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay experience at Fraser Residence CBD East, Beijing.

Firstly, thank you for your wonderful review of your stay experience with us. I am delighted to read that you were more than satisfied with our room & services. It is always a pleasure for us to receive such positive feedback as it motivates our team to constantly do better.

Thank you again for rating us so highly.

At your services,

Reviewed 26 June 2016

I stayed at the Fraser a couple months ago with some reluctance as I have always been a Marriott guy. On this trip it just made sense to stay at the Fraser as my work would be very near there. I was pleasantly surprised by not only the size, comfort, and quality of the rooms but the staff was so incredible that it really puts this property over the top. The employees were very helpful and quite knowledgable of where the places to go were located around BJ. You can not go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Kitty_chu, General Manager at Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear Ajn3733,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Fraser Residence CBD East, Beijing.

First of all, thank you for submitting your lovely review of your recent experience with us. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, I am maybe bias however I believe our location is perfect for our guests to enjoy Beijing. I am delighted to read that you were more than satisfied with our staff and to say that the “IT REALLY PUTS THIS PROPERTY OVER THE TOP”.

Thank you again for sharing such positive feedback.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2016

I have been living at Fraser Residence CBD East for a little over 5 months. The staff here really makes you feel at home. Fred at the front desk even welcomes me home every day by name. Everyone always remembers who you are and rarely have to ask you for your apartment # when they are checking on things.

The location is really good for me. I have been wanting to move closer to Sanlitun, however it is difficult to find an affordable place that compares to the amazing service here.

Speaking of amazing service, housekeeping is beyond amazing!!!!!! I believe my contract only includes service once a week. They come by daily to empty the trash, and 3 times a week to replace linens, clean, make the bed, etc. And they go above and beyond!!! I noticed that if I have dirty dishes in the sink they wash them. I was never expecting that. So I usually try to make sure I never leave any dirty dishes because I do not feel they should have to do that for me.

If I didn't feel guilty enough about the dishes, they topped it. One day I was not expecting them to come in to clean so I left a pile of clean laundry on my bed. When I returned home, they had neatly folded all of my laundry and even matched up my socks. I can not praise this housekeeping staff enough. They truly make you feel like you are at home and not staying in corporate housing.

Back to the location. It is about a 10 minute walk from the Suhui subway station on Line 1. Within a few blocks of every bank in China. 5-10 minute walk from 4 large grocery stores and shopping malls. There are plenty of good restaurants close by with picture menus. Overall, I wish I were closer to the night life of Sanlitun, but you really can't beat this place! Sanlitun is not a far cab ride (depending on traffic), 45 min walk, or 30 minute subway.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear JBridi,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Fraser Residence CBD East, Beijing for 5 months and definitely it has been a home for you in Beijing.

I am thrilled to read your stay was memorable with super staff and comfort location. I will pass it on your message to our associates and motivate us to keep up with the inspiring services.

I am looking forward to delivering you another enjoyable and pleasant stay.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

One month here!Good service,larger room and also some kitchenwares are offered. No swimming pool,but a gym and sauna are available. Not in city center, but convenient to get subway and taxi. Service people here are sweet and helpful. Wanna to come back again. Thanks for caring! And show some pictures...... (^^)!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Kitty_chu, General Manager at Fraser Residence CBD East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Dear Banks B,

Warmest greetings from Fraser Residence CBD East, Beijing!

Thank you ever so much for providing your candid feedback and taking the time to complete it. I am delighted to learn that your stay with us have been pleasant and most of our facilities and services have met / exceeded your expectations.

Your feedback is certainly very important as we continue to review them so that we could constantly improve in our business.

Do let us know how we may assist in your future visit to Beijing.

Sincerely, with best regards and wishes.
Kitty Chu – General Manager