Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I would like to complain the Embassy Hotel Hong Kong. The receptionists are very rude. Before arrival, I emailed them about my early check-in or arrival, they replied to my email which you can see the email/conversation trail below and they said that we can leave our luggage at their luggage are and be be back by 2pm but when we arrive at around 11am, they refuse to let me in, they even push my 72 year grandmother away and even I while holding my 2 year old child and our heavy luggage. They said that we need to be back by 2pm for the check-in. They don't speak English which makes it harder for me to communicate with them. They did not entertain me. This is very frustrating. They did not even give back my HKD 100.00 key deposit because they don't want to entertain me during check-out so I left the key on their counter table. I want them to refund my HKD 100.00 key deposit.I cannot let that rude attitude affect another guest in this hotel. They can talk to me in a nice way, no need for them to push us away. I can really sue them for pushing/hurting my grandmother and I. This is really a bad experience from this hotel

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
10  Thank Danica P
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Only reason I even give this "hotel" a star is because the good location and the cleaness of the room. Other than that it's a nightmare! To put in perspective how big the rooms are, it's the size of a king size bed! Yes, the whole room! shower is good if you like only COLD showers! Than there's the service. A " receptionist" dressed in shorts and flip flops will advice you to pay a deposit of HK$100 even tough it's not listed anywhere online nor from my Hotels.com invoice. Of course when I tried to inquire about the fees all I got was a rude "take it or leave it " reply. So I fork over the money thinking I'm too tired to deal with it after my 18 hours of flight with my oversized luggage, I just want to go lay down. To my unpleasant surprise she then informed me that I must take my luggage and go back outside to another building where my room is supposed to be and It's ONLY accoss the street!! Bottom line, I will NEVER stay at this dump again even if it was free!!

Date of stay: September 2012
5  Thank KevdaGreat
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We spent there 3 days, it's OK for 3 days only for such price. Clean room. We saw one small cockroach in the bathroom. Although, the building itself is completely infested with cockroaches. Very good location so we didn't use public transport a lot.
The staff doesn't speak English.
It was very noisy at night, but I was so exhausted after walking around so I slept like dead but my father couldn't sleep normally because of the noise.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank slyotter
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I hold a passport from Hong Kong and although no longer a resident, I visit often. Not a week goes by without me talking to someone in Hong Kong. People in Hong Kong tell me places like the Embassy Hotel are probably illegal.

Embassy is at the intersection of Nathan Road and Jordan Road, the primest of all prime locations. When I registered they took me across the street to the 'Resort'. It is an unmanned series of five rooms. My room was about 2 meters by 2.5 meters, plus a bathroom. The shower is the entire bathroom, with a handheld shower pulled from the sink. No towel was provided. The air-conditioning and the exhaust fan worked but the television and the WiFi did not.

Perhaps most telling was what the keeper said to me: "oh, you speak Cantonese!" From that I guess all their customers are not familiar with the territory.

I was there for about 13 hours. I would not want to spend another in this place.

Date of stay: April 2012